St. Cloud Haven - Valrico, FL

Great Place

My wife suffered from a stroke & sadly needed assistance with activities of daily living. Finding Saint Cloud Haven was a blessing, it’s close to our home and my wife doesn’t feel uncomfortable because it’s like she’s at home. The staff have been friendly and helpful. I think if your loved one requires the appropriate level of care provided by an ALF this facility is perfect.

St. Cloud Haven

Not sure what the people below are talking about. My mother is a long term resident and loves it. The owner is honest and friendly and goes above and beyond to provide excellent care to her residents. The building is clean and has a very homey feel which made the transition easy for my mom and our family. I have no complaints and would highly recommend this facility to anyone dealing with the difficult task of placing a loved one.

Stay Away

Just visited and got a bad feeling about this place. I would not put my loved ones here at all. Something fishy is going I could them in too many lies, they keep changing their story. I feel sorry for the people their now I want to get them out of there!

Beware

Stay way from these people. Tell, you what you want to hear to get you in and did not deliver. Let me wife without any supervision for diabetes and then charged me to have a LPN come in. Daily supervision is done by minimal qualified staff.

Home for mom

Excellent staff and owner. They go the extra mile for their patients needs. Beautiful and clean home they keep things updated. Staff and patients are a pleasure to be around. Would recommend to anyone that has the unfortunate task of placing a loved one in someone's care.

very well kept yard and house from fr...

very well kept yard and house from front. lovely neighborhood. best one by far!