Sun City Senior Living - Sun City Center, FL

Very pleasant atmosphere, has a lot to offer

Needed a wheelchair to tour but loved it

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Sun City Sun City Center

Living alone is not what I wanted for the rest of my life. I lived here because I had my home in Kingz Point. My husband passed away and my son [name removed] is in Texas and my daughter [name removed] lives in Arizona. After checking Senior places (too expensive in TX & AZ) so I decided to come home, sell my house + move here. I'm happy, I'm treated so good by all the people that take care of us here. Medics, aids, vistors+housekeeper. I have friends. I do find fault with the meals - too heavy with salt-not good for my medical condition. I love breakfast.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and will share it with the team and Corporate office. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information, have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Sun City Sun City Center

Food could be better, less rice. Care people are great

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Sun City Senior Living. If you have any questions, please reach out. We're always happy to help!

I'm smiling :)

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Sun City Sun City Center

I love those fish! They're the happiest things here. They smile at me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Sun City Senior Living. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Sun City Sun City Center

It was or is a fine experience.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Sun City Sun City Center

Pacifica inspired confidence, loyalty.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. If you have any questions, please reach out. We're always happy to help!

Mom and I really liked this one...nice atmosphere , clean,did not smell...caring people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Sun City Senior Living in Florida

[Removed] and the staff are excellent! Caring and attentive!

Review on Sun City Senior Living

I like the floor plan. It was clean. Staff is nice. Food looked good.

Review for Sun City Senior Living

Happy here. Food was good today. I like happy hour.

Review for Sun City

Staff is genuine and been there a while

Review of Sun City Senior Living

Friendly Staff and very "homey" place

Review for Sun City Senior Living

They are great here!

Review for Pacifica Senior Living

Med-techs were helpful to us.

Outstanding Staff

Outstanding staff. Facilities always clean, well run. Management very receptive to any concerns.

great facility

Great facility great staff

Pacifica in Sun City

Love the staff

Great staff

The staff here is "on the ball". They all take excellent care of me. Love the activities I share with others.

Review for Pacifica

They care about us!

Pacifica Senior Living

We do!!! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Happy Here

I'm happy here

For Pacifica in Sun City

Dining room service very good - some patrons not aware of dining options, need help -

Review for Pacifica in Sun City

Everyone here has been so kind and so professional. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of service we have experienced. I'm so thankful we found Pacifica.

Review of Pacifica Sun City Center

I wish the food was better sometimes.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sun City Senior Living!

Review of Sun City Center

Sales girl was great

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review Lucy. We appreciate it!

Very Supportive

Moving my mom to an ALF has been a difficult journey, at best. My mother was in need of assistance with all daily living functions & alot of physical assistance due to diminished equilibrium. She has also begun to show signs of dementia, if which much of this is believed to be related to side effects of a medication. My mom did not want to go to ALF, but it was no longer negotiable, so we began this journey. From my initial contact, and still today (1.5 months) the staff & management have been amazing. [Removed] took us by the hand, supported us & lived my mom (even through her continued rejection) through this. My mom had a very negative reaction to moving in, that became quite problematic. I was scared & overwhelmed, and my mom was in overload & quite difficult to work with. Once again, the staff were reassuring, supportive, and loving. From the 1st visit, and still today, I believe this is one of the best ALF's, with staff who truly care, are patient & loving with the residents. My only recommendation would be to add an evening activity. Most residents go to their rooms after dinner, but several do stay up & about (such as my mom), and it would help them pass the time. Overall, I'm very glad we found this ALF, and that they had space when we needed it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Deborah. We are happy to hear that your mom is settled in now and enjoying herself. We will take you suggestion under consideration and try to find some soothing activities for our night owls. We appreciate your feedback and we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

This facility was in need of some updating. One of the rooms that were shown to us had a bad smell. The shower had a curb to step over, which could be a problem. The staff was very friendly and seemed to really care about the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review and for considering our senior living community. We are disappointed to hear that you felt there was an odor, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone and will pass your comments along to the Executive Director and staff. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Priced too high and smelled.

Pacifica Senior Living

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Please contact us at [removed] so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around.
Sun City Senior Living

Just dropped in one day after taking my mother to her cardiologist down the street. The residence appeared clean and homey but had a bad odor in the lobby area -not a great first impression!

Pacifica Senior Living

We regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Our Executive Director would like to discuss this situation with you at your convenience. Please contact us at [removed] to discuss what we can do.

Going pretty well

Overall, we have had a pretty good experience with Sun City. The staff is friendly and caring. The building is always clean as far as I can tell, and it seems well maintained. So far things have been going pretty well here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy. We appreciate the kind words! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to check out our Facebook page, (the link to our page is on our website). We post photos of our residents and their interesting activities and we would love to see you there!

I was very satisfied with the attention that was given to me. I will be taking my mother to see the place on Friday and see how she feelsa bout it before we makea decision.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, Thank you so much for your positive review! We hope that you choose us! We would love to have your mom as part of our family!

Kind and friendly staff

The staff was very friendly and very kind.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words.

love the place

My parents loves it there. I haven't had any problems with anything. No matter what I've called for they were on top of it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear that your parent's are happy here with us. We have a wonderful Executive Director who is very involved in the community and our residents. She and the staff and genuinely care, and it shows.

Wonderful place for mom in her twilight years

Mom was very unhappy at her last Assistant Living facility that she was at for 3 years. I moved her to Sun City Center about 2 months ago. She has never been more happy. She calls it her Blue Heaven. Very friendly staff, good food and gazebo by pond very peaceful. They treat her with respect and are very patient. Thanks for easing my mind and making mom happy in her twilight years.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our Sun City community and so HAPPY to hear that she is happy and thriving here with us! We recently started a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). We are here to make sure that you and your families are happy.

Committed and Connected Staff

The staff seems to be very connected to the residents there at Sun City Senior Living. They are very committed to making sure that it is a good fit for them and that they are all doing well while they are there.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate it!

mom is being well cared for

It is extremely clean at Sun City Senior Living. I know mom is being well cared for there. I cant think of negative to say really. There are plenty of activities but she doesn't participate in any. We walked away happy and feeling secure that she is being well cared for. Any time I talk to her I am more convinced that this is where she needs to be.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our Sun City community. We try to get 100% participation in our activities, but understand that not everyone wants to. We recently started a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). We are here to make sure that you and your families are happy. Please feel free to reach out to us here at the community at any time to share your thoughts.

Couldn't Be Happier!

From the moment I walked in the door with my mom and my husband, I was impressed! There was an "at home" feeling, along with seeing residents sitting out on the front porch, and in the main entry to the building.

We were taken on a tour of the community, and introduced to the director of the community, nursing and even the maintenance manager.

One thing that my husband and I were impressed with was we were encouraged to sit and talk to the current residents, and the feedback we got was what we needed to hear. You can't make everyone happy, but the large majority of them loved living here. Even one resident came back from another location in Sun City because she loved it here and felt it was her home.

We placed mom here, and I couldn't be happier with the choice. Coming from a medical family background, I'm quite happy that we get contacted on a regular basis about anything that might come up with mom and her medical care. I'm there several times a week, and her room and bathroom are always clean, and I have to admit, I will join mom for meals now and then, and have been quite impressed. She's been there for quite some time now, and I'm still just as happy as I was back when we first brought her here.

The only thing I would recommend as a change, is some of the happy hour entertainment on Friday's needs to go (get better groups). They had a great group there this past Friday, and it was fun to see the residents up and dancing! No matter what my viewpoint, the residents seem to love their happy hour time, and I never see less than 30 people there.

I'd like to commend the staff for making this feel like home to my mom!

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so pleased to hear about your family's experience at Pacifica Senior Living Sun City. We are thrilled that she is a part our "family". We post current events and photos on our Facebook page. Thank you again for sharing!

they are making improvments to carpet from hard wood floors i know all the staff im there almost everyday it is some things that needs to be fixed but its nice i do recommend for locals if you live far not good it is clean i rated the cleanliness of the location a 5

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you, the community is looking better and better every day! So glad to hear that you love the updates and the cleanliness!

Mixed

They were very disorganized. They’ve lost directors and nurses. I really like the feel of the facility. I loved it when I walked in. Some of the nurses’ level of communication is very poor. It’s very clean and friendly. She’s clean. She’s well fed. There were a lot of transition issues. It’s getting better. They’ve always been wonderful, but they could be more organ

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We value our residents and families are constantly striving to make our community as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We want our residents to feel cared for, engaged and to enjoy life. We have a fantastic team and feel that we can provide exceptional care to our residents. We invite you back to see how we have improved for the better. We are sure that you will agree!

Unhappy

The facility was acceptable for respite care for my mother unfortunately they did not provide the care they contracted with me.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are very sorry to hear this and would like to talk to you about your experience. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Short time

My loved one was only there a short time. The staff was very helpful, very responsive to calls and questions. They did a good job there. From what I could tell they did a good job of taking care of loved one. There was a nice room and I think she could have taken advantage of activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you feel this way and shared your thoughts with us! We appreciate your kind words and agree with you!

This place was to far. The ...

This place was to far. The people were very nice, but the common area in the memory unit was very run down. They said they are in the prosesss of renevating.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. You can see some of the photos of our complete and beautiful transformation on our website. We invite you back for a free tour, we would love to show you all we have done!

Very friendly.

Very friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review!

Lots of Activity

My mom is doing the adult day care and she so looks forward to going there. She's at 2 days a week and we might be going to 3. It's really good care and the staff is great. The activities are geared towards their level which I think is why she enjoys it so much. She likes the interaction with the other people, the staff and residents. She likes having lunch there and she loves the mystery rides. She's easy to please but she likes to stay busy. Every couple of hours they have a new activity - it keeps them engaged. She needs the activity and we need the break!

If there was any downside at all it's that it's not big enough yet, but it will be. Actually my mother-in-law is going to be going there soon too.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We foster an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth in our community. Our staff genuinely cares for all our residents, and their families. We hope to see you around and would love the opportunity to shake your hand and say thank you in person. We have a Facebook page that we share our daily activities to, its a fun way to see what your mom has been doing during the day!

Beautiful place. Residents ...

Beautiful place. Residents went out of their way to tell us how much they loved living there. Unfortunately way outside of our budget.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your consideration and hope that you found something that meets you needs.

Ideally located near Sun City Center in the greater Tampa Bay area, Pacifica Senior Living Sun City offers a full spectrum of assisted living and memory care services administered by a skilled, caring and experienced staff. You've taken care of others and worried about their welfare...now it's time to relax and let someone else start looking out for you. Welcome home to Sun City Senior Living, a place where you'll feel right at home, a comfortable and caring environment where our commitment to excellence is visible in everything we do...every day.
Pacifica Senior Living Amenities Include:
• Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
• Private Dining Room
• Scheduled Transportation to Appointments and Shopping
• On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
The right choice. The right time. Welcome home.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE