Dominion Senior Living Crossville - Crossville, TN

Dominion Senior Living Crossville - Crossville, TN has yet not published prices.

A Fine Community

My husband, and I had a great experience in this community. It is a fine facility, and didn't have any problems during our time in the community. Everyone was great, they have a wonderful staff. They were all polite, and always willing too help. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. They offer good activities for the residents, and provide nice meals. The experience went very well, and this is a community I would recommend.

We found the staff friendly and caring. The facility was beautiful and well kept.

Considering moving in myself.

My wife is a resident here. They seem to have a enough staff and I saw an ad in the newspaper they are hiring more.She can be stubborn at times but they encourage her to get involved and join in. I've tried the food and they have a pretty good variety. I don't think it's necessary to have three full meals a day but that's my preference. They've treated me very well and I'm considering moving in myself.

So far things are going well!!

We really like this community. The staff seem to enjoy what they are doing. They are attentive and get to know the residents as soon as they come in. There is a community feeling. The community is clean. The food is adequate, however they are making strides to improve it. They had more activities when mom first moved in. I would recommend this community.

Crossville's blessing

You cannot beat Dominion Crossville for cleanliness, safety precautions, professionalism, friendliness and varied programs.

Feedback from the staff is greatly appreciated. It reassures families that those who have direct contact with our loved ones are alert and truly concerned about their residents.

It's a godsend.