The Lantern at Morning Pointe of Clinton - Clinton, TN

Not the same

My father has been in Clinton for a long time. He has become unhappy since the change in management at the beginning of the year. He wants to move, so I have begun the search for a new location.

Daughter of patient

My mother has been at Morning Pointe in Clinton for a while. Sadly, we are looking for somewhere to move her. The previous director left and things have gone haywire. The atmosphere was actually getting a lot better than when she first moved in, but now it's not the same.

My uncle was a resident for three months. The care provided was top notch and the management always communicated his needs with me. I am thankful for everything and will recommend them to anyone looking for Alzheimer's services.

Home Sweet Home

Toured the community, but sadly it was out of our price range. The receptionist helped me as soon as I walked in. She gave me a tour. The community was beautiful and felt like home. I liked the smaller size building and the rooms were a perfect size. My brother has Alzheimer's and I would have loved to be able to make it his home. I discussed pricing with the director and activities with the Program Director. Both were very nice and took the time to answer all my questions. I couldn't make it work with the limited funds he has available monthly. The director called a few other places and got information to help guide me through this process. She even called me he next day to see if she could assist me in any way. That shows how much she cares about helping people through this confusing process. I will suggest The Lantern to anyone I come in contact with that may need memory care as their first stop!

Best in town

We moved our mother in last month and have been highly satisfied.

Great facility

The community is always clean when I visit and the care is wonderful. My grandmother lives at Morning Pointe in Clinton and I enjoy visiting. The management is always present and talks with my mother and I each time we come in. They have made a lot of positive changes recently and it shows!

Wonderful​

My mother has been at Morning Pointe in Clinton for almost two months now. I walked in late one afternoon and the director took over an hour to listen to my concerns. I decided that night I had found her home. She was previously at another facility and I am so happy I moved her. I have seen a dramatic change in her. She participates in activities and is much happier. I visit almost daily and the entire staff has been a blessing!

Happy

My dad loves it here! Everyone takes the best care of him and are great to me when I visit.

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking community! It was clean and well kept, and the staff were all very friendly. However, we felt that our loved one would do better at a smaller community.