Brookdale Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge, TN

Brookdale Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge, TN has yet not published prices.

Excellent fit for our Mother, private studio, secure Memory Care, great medication program and a peaceful environment.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

My mother was a resident here and our family was very pleased with her care. It was obvious that the staff loves the residents and do everything they can to help them be happy and to feel special. I would highly recommend this community.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

Wonderful staff that seem to love what they do. They have fun with the patients and treat them like family. My grandfather was very happy there.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

Eccentricities of my loved one contributed to the situation. However, my person often received minimal care. Meals were brought to the room (extra charge) but dirt dishes were often not picked up until the next day. I reported a "gnat" problem in the bathroom sink but no action was ever taken and so I did it myself. My loved one was on the morning "list" for housekeeping. No accommodations of timing was made for my loved one's sleeping late so often. Cleaning of her room was skipped that week. I personally cleaned the room from time to time. The RA's and staff were friendly for the most part and loved one interacted with them. Because a medical condition required more care, loved one moved to memory care unit. Conflicting information was given regarding the requirements for staying there, and I felt no attempts were made to help improve the situation for loved one. I am aware of others who feel their care is very good at this facility, but I feel it was only adequate for our family member. The nurse practitioner for "in house" medical services was difficult to communicate with about loved one's conditions. In retrospect, a primary care physician outside the facility would have served our family better.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

Very good; good services and caring staff.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

We toured this facility and fell in love with the staff. The sales manager has passion for the residents and the facility, and all the staff we met were so friendly. The residents we saw looked happy. This was the place for us, but Dad's condition worsened and he required a nursing home.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

Brookdale is a good assisted living facility. It would be great if it had a full staff. It needs two nurse assts. 24/7. Our receptionist Carolyn Dotson is exceptional. Laura, our Program Coordinator is outstanding. Our dining staff does an excellent job.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

I have been very pleased with the care my loved one has received at Brookdale. The staff really goes out of their way to make the residents comfortable and respected. I go there pretty often, so I feel confident of her care. I would recommend Brookdale to anyone looking for an assisted living residence to trust.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

The staff at Brookdale Oak Ridge have made my mom feel special. Everyone on staff knows the residents names and makes a point to interact with them. There are lots of activities and outings. Laura, the social director does a great job of encouraging folks to join in her fun activities. Also, having an exercise room and PT space onsite is very helpful.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

My Mother is in the Alz Unit. It was a nightmare with her when we first took her. She was very angry with us but we knew it was for her safety. We left in tears every visit for the 1st couple of weeks, but the staff was amazing in helping her adjust. She is now happy, engaged in the activities and having a good time. We are so thankful to the caring people at Brookdale.

Review of Brookdale Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN

My loved one is a new resident of the memory care area. I have been pleased with my loved one's physical care, a challenge because most there need a lot of assistance. I wish there were more attempts to engage residents in activities both physical and cognitively. The RA's however, for the most part have been very caring, smiling and laughing so important to all.

Tour with options

We toured this community for the care for my husband. I like the staff and seeing that the community is clean and maintained. They had a lot to offer when it comes to activities. The menu was appealing. We wanted a different environment for my husband. We would still over all recommend this community for families to tour.

Father is Fine in This Community

Other than a billing issue we are currently having everything else is working out well. My father is enjoying his time in this community. He has made some new friends, and has gotten involved in the community with some of the activities they offer. The meals are good, he is pleased with the food. They do a good job with the cleanliness. Everything is working out well, and this is a community I would recommend.

Okay Tour, but Not The One for Us

I had an okay tour of this community. The experience went well, and our tour was pretty nice. I was looking into memory care options for my father, and his needs. Also assisted living for my mother. The memory care portion they showed me wasn't very appealing. There wasn't much of an outside area for the memory residents. Everyone was very nice to my family, and I, but I did find another community that met our needs better.

Lovely facility!

From what I saw in my tour, this is a lovely facility! It was beautiful and the people there seem nice. In the end, we did not choose it simply because of personal location preferences, but I would have been very happy placing my loved one here!

[Removed] was very helpful, and the facility is lovely, clean, and cheerful. [Removed] was reassuring about their ability to deal with my mom's particular needs. At this moment they are at the top of my list (but I still have miles to go before I sleep). I think it was a very successful visit.

Smelled Very Bad!!

I would never put my husband in this facility. During my tour, as soon as I walked in the building it reeked of urine. They had incense burning all over to try to mask the smell but it just made it worse. It was a very bad first impression.

My Tour Experience!!

The community was overall lovely. The staff answered all of my questions and guided me through the process. The place was kept very clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community to a friend.

My mom is in the memory care unit,the love and care and concern given to her is so appreciated and obvious.There calling or emailing to check on mom,there is always a response that day as soon as possible.With many patients to care for,Brookdale is to be commended!.Even though mom did not enter Brookdale willingly,Brookdale is our family's hands and feel of love.Than you brookdale,for an awesome job!.

Assisted living with people who really do care

My friend has been living at Brookdale for over a year and I continue to be impressed. The staff have gone above and beyond in helping resolve any problems that have occurred. From the executive director, nurses, resident assistants and other staff, I get a genuine feeling of warmth and caring and all the residents seem to be well taken care of, I know my friend is. Activities, day trips, exercise groups, family nights, and even a committee where residents can voice any concerns they have add to Brookdale being the place my friend wants to stay. I am there at least twice a week so have had several opportunities to see interaction with staff, residents, volunteers and family members. My friend has told me on several occasions that she feels like they love her like family. That, along with the overall atmosphere of Brookdale gives me much relief in knowing my friend is safe and happy as possible.

The staff is kind and caring and continue to show compassion to my mother.(A Very Reluctant Resident).Staff has gone out of their way to integrate and helping mother adapt to her new home.The whole crew does not mind taking time to report above mom's progress to all of my siblings.Super Job!

Long story [removed] mom suffer from dementia.We knew it was time to find a place for mom.In our extensive search ,we found the "Best fit" for mom. Brookdale Senior living in Oak ridge goes out of their way to help not only the transition but in every aspect of mom' s life.I have never seen such a caring staff and I mean EVERYONE !!!We are thrilled and would recommend this place very highly!!.This was not easy,but the entire staff had "our backs"through every phase.Thumbs up to Brookdale Sr.Living Oak ridge.TN!!!

Horrible Place

We have a litigation going on with them. My mother has dementia and paranoia. They took her to get her drivers license. They took my mother to an attorney and took over power of attorney and said I was abusing her. This place is horrible and I suggest you put a red flag on this place.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us. Please be assured that the safety and well-being of our residents is our number one priority.

well kept

It wasn't perfect there but it was well kept. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We appreciated the services they provided the 6 weeks my mom was there.

Wonderful place!

Our experience with Brookdale has been absolutely fantastic! They've done such a great job taking care of our loved ones! I would give them a 50 out of 5 if I could! The grounds and the facility itself are beautiful, clean, and well kept. The staff members are all compassionate, caring people. My loved ones really seem to be enjoying it here, they even love the food. I really have nothing but good things to say about them!

Definitely A Positive Experience

I would say it has definitely been a really good and positive experience here at Brookdale Oak Ridge. I would say the staff has made the effort to accommodate the residents as best as they possibly can.

mom has done well there

The residents are just real friendly to my mother and make her feel comfortable. The nursing staff takes really good care of her. My mother has done just really well at Emeritus at Oak Ridge. I am glad I selected it.

Our Choice

The staff is very friendly and strive to make their residents and their families happy. Following breakfast until dinner there are several activities that they can do. Residents seem to be happy and are very close to each other. They have a special program for Dementia, so when it becomes necessary my Mother's special needs will be addr essed. We are pleased that we chose Emeritus as the place for our Mother to live

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, and it was located very conveniently for us! However, we felt that our loved one would do better in a smaller community. However, they are certainly worth a look if you are looking into senior living in the area!

Wonderful Compassion

We placed my Grandmother here as my sister and I are both Nursing Home Administrators in Seattle and felt that Emeritus was very warm and inviting. They took great care of my grandmother, preserving her dignity, treating her with love and encouraging her to do the things she loves - like singing. The staff is friendly, the building clean and the Director, Chris, is fantastic. I will recommend emeritus facilities to my own patients in Seattle, but Oak Ridge Emeritus has a special place in our family's heart. Much gratitude and respect.

Doing well here!

Everything here seems great so far! It's a nice looking place, and the staff have been very friendly and helpful. They seem like they're always on top of things with Dad's care needs, and they always get in touch with us immediately if any issues or problems come up.
I will say that when we first moved him here they had a bit of an issue with the cleanliness, but it's really improved over time and I have no complaints now!

No Private Seating Areas

They're trying but there are things that I wish were different. It's a smaller, newer facility that just isn't as good as the last place she was. Of course i'm not going to get all the same things because I'm paying less here, I realize that, but there seems to be no where for me to go with her when I go see her. She is in a semi private room which is only big enough for two twin beds and two chests. You can't even put a folding chair in there. There's just no room. If she's not in her room she's in the dining are or they're lined up outside the dining room.

There's a large room with the TV but I have to take her out of the memory care unit to get there. They've changed the code and they wont tell us what it is so you have to find someone to open the door. I know they have their reasons but it's a pain in the neck. I'm hoping that changes. My main concern is there is nowhere for the two of us to spend time together. There's the front porch on the rockers (but it's not the right time of year for that) or the main lobby which is not private. It's not what I was used to.

The people are very nice and their mood is always good. They seem to treat my mother very well. I don't think they're doing anything really wrong. She seems to be eating well. I don't have any earth shattering complaints, but I do wish some things were different.

We had a lovely tour; and enjoyed lun...

We had a lovely tour; and enjoyed lunch with the residents who recommended the facility wholeheartedly.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.