Dominion Senior Living of Athens - Athens, TN

Dominion Senior Living of Athens - Athens, TN has yet not published prices.

Dominion Senoir Living - Athens, TN

We are extremely pleased with Dominion Senior Living in Athens, TN.

My wife's father lives there now.

We have had experience with other similar assisted living facilities (other family members). This place is different! (in a good way)

The facility is very roomy with plenty of windows for sunlight. It is always spotlessly clean, even during nights, evenings, week-ends and holidays. I have NEVER smelled disagreeable odors. It is maintained and everything works as it is designed to work. If something breaks, it is repaired immediately.

The administrative staff is great. Always has time for family members and they are always easy to work with. They have been very open and ready to provide any information requested. They do everything they promised in their sales talks.

We couldn't ask for a better nursing staff and CNA staff. If we ask any of them a question about the status of our loved one, they don't have to go look up the answer in a chart --- they know off the top of their head. My father-in law has a number of health problems and the staff takes excellent care of him. The staff is quick to let us know if he is having any kind of a problem and is willing to respond as we ask them to.

Most important, my father-in-law is very happy there. The staff is very friendly to him and he sincerely enjoys all the attention he gets from them.

He really likes the meals they serve. His only complaint about the meals is that they serve too much and he worries about gaining weight.

I recommend Dominion of Athens.

Faith Based

Recently toured for my father in law. The Executive Director was informative and listened to our concerns. The company is Christian based and that meant a lot to us. Wonderful place!

Home

My mother has been here for almost a year. They have been nothing short of a godsend!

Review of Dominion Senior Living

Love Dominion! The Staff is top-notch. The facility is beautiful and clean. No one could ask for a more caring group of people. Lots to do do also!