The Courtyards at Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge, TN

My brother and I both really liked The Courtyards. We have asked them to assess mom and hopefully she can be moved there. The place is perfect in so many ways.

Hard Wood Flooring!

The Courtyards Senior Living is a great community. They have hardwood floors throughout the entire building, no carpet. The place is always kept very clean, never smells like urine or anything bad. The food served here is good and in good portions. Overall we would recommend this place.

Administrator [Removed] answered all of our questions and gave us a tour of their facility. The building and grounds are very nice and have a good layout. The open kitchens and home-like sitting area do not look institutional. They are offering serious dementia care. They will be doing an assessment for our Mom this week. (October 31, 2016)

Very nice looking place!

simply great!

They have been simply great! They really worked with us to get mom in there. Tonya, the administrator, has been absolutely wonderful in helping us out, with financial and logistical matters. The ration of staff to residents is exactly where it ought to be. Mom has been in other assisted living facilities, and this one is definitely the best!

Friendly and knowledgeable staff!

The Courtyards have done an excellent job so far, we're very happy with them. I'd give them top marks across the board! My loved one had a very difficult transition to this style of living, and the staff here were very patient and knew just how to handle things. It's been a very good experience, and we would recommend them to others looking into senior care in the area!