Athens Place - Athens, TN has yet not published prices.

Treat you like family

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Welcoming environment and decor. Peace of mind knowing your family is being given the best care and attention. Interaction with others, activities and great food. The staff is always so welcoming and engages with the family members during visits. We could not pick a better facility for our family member. They love and care for her as if she is a member of their own family.

Loving, sincere competent community

Athens Place is in my opinion the best Assisted Living Community in our area. Staff, facilities, food are excellent. The atmosphere is a loving, sincere, caring one that flows over to the residents. My mom is nearing her first anniversary there. We could not be more pleased.

Great place for a family member

Almost one year ago our family had to make a decision that has proved to be one of the best decisions ever. My mom moved into Athens Place last April. Athens Place has delivered on every promise they made to us and kept their word on each and every statement. We will be forever grateful that the folks at Athens Place love and care for our mom as if she were their own. Highly recommend every area of this community.

We really like Athens Place. We have had a few things we have had to figure out but that is anywhere you have family. The staff is great and is very clean.

A nice community

The staff at Athens is friendly and helpful. They offer daily activities. The food is good and they offer healthy options. The community is kept clean and I would recommend this community.

Outstanding Care

I am happy with the care here for my mom. The staff is very caring and attentive. My mom is happy with the variety of good meals. They offer a lot of great activities that she is involved in with the other residents. The community is very clean and we enjoy knowing that she is getting very good care. We do recommend this community for the care and value of other families.

Beautiful facility. Friendly staff. Felt like home.