The Lantern of Lenoir City - Lenoir City, TN

One of My Top Picks

I enjoyed my tour of this community. It was one of the community's I was considering for my mother to move too. The community looked nice, and the staff was kind. Unfortunately they did not have any rooms available at the moments, but my tour went well overall.

Not wanting to budge!

This community was very lovely and nice. The staff was nice and extremely helpful with everything. The problem was they were just to expensive and not willing to negotiate on the price at all.

The Lantern was home away from home for my elderly cousin.

Ate lunch (very good) and toured Morning Pointe. Very nice units, reasonable pricing. The only drawback I could see was the fact that everything was quite spread out, and my mother probably would have difficulty travelling the distances. Very nice community rooms and activity schedule!

Excellent facility and great people

The Lantern at Morning Pointe was the best possible place for my mom. The facility itself is immaculate and homey, the staff is genuinely caring and welcoming. The food was very good and while we didn't use this particular feature, we loved the fact that there is a private dining room where family can enjoy a meal with their loved one. The facility offers live music quite often, outings for those who can and want to, and lots of enrichment activities. We spoke with another client who had his grandma there for I think two years, and he said he just never worried, knowing the quality of care and staff. I couldn't agree more.

Well appointed. Beautiful facility.

Morning Point has been pretty good.

Morning Point has been pretty good. Everything has worked really well with them. The only thing that could maybe be improved or done better, would be the communication with the family.

I did not visit this site, but visited the Powell location, which was one of our top picks! I'm sure if this location was closer to my home it would have been a top pick for us as well. Lantern & Morning Pointe has a wonderful reputation from everyone I asked, and I work in the nursing field, so had lots of opinions from fellow colleagues.

Conveniently located next to Morning Pointe of Lenoir City Assisted Living and the Fort Loudoun Medical Center at the intersection of Town Creek Road East and U.S. Highway 321, The Lantern at Morning Pointe of Lenoir City is a a single-level, state-of-the-art Alzheimer's Center of Excellence situated on a ten acre senior care campus.

A secure environment, licensed and professional 24 hour care, assistance with medication, nutritious meals - whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, The Lantern at Morning Pointe is here.

Trained Lantern staff tap into each resident's personality and help them continue to have meaning and purpose during the hardest of times. The Lantern's team of professionals nurture and maintain each resident's individuality, dignity and quality of life through our Meaningful Day program. By investing time and attention in understanding roles, routines, life experiences and interests of each resident, the Lantern staff create an environment that truly enhances the quality of life.

At The Lantern at Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

Licensed nurses at The Lantern work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At The Lantern our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices.