Ditmas Park Rehabilitation and Care Center - Brooklyn, NY

Ditmas Park Rehabilitation and Care Center - Brooklyn, NY has yet not published prices.

• Long Term Care
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Dental Care Available
  • Respite care available
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Religious Services
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Free Wifi

Ditmas Park Rehab - my experience

I had a wonderful experience at Ditmas Park rehab with respect to the care they provided my loved one.
They were dedicated and careful with her therapy and her medications and always made sure to keep us informed of her progress. We are grateful to the entire staff at Ditmas rehabilitation in brooklyn.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Reginald for your review. Here at Ditmas Park we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones of a wonderful experience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Ditmas Park.

Ditmas Park Rehab In Brooklyn Is The Best

Thanks to all the staff and doctors at Ditmas Park rehab for their amazing care and attention to my health and recovery for the duration of my stay at their rehabilitation center in Brooklyn.
I could not have asked for more dedication and compassion, or better therapy and care.
I am forever grateful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Mary for your wonderful review. We are blessed to have a group of caring and compassionate staff members with us here at Ditmas Park. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Ditmas Park.

The Care at Ditmas Park Was Great!

We have nothing but thanks and gratitude for all the wonderful staff and care providers at the Ditmas Park Care and Rehab facility in Brooklyn, NY, for the wonderful care they provided our Mom, [Removed].

They could not have been more compassionate and caring and the therapy was phenomenal.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Ditmas Park we are blessed to have such wonderful staff members working with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Ditmas Park.

Ditmas Park rehab, or as people here say “Ditmas”, is a great facility. My family member was here over the last few months and we were all very happy. Rehab: The rehab downstairs is unbelievable. The therapists are patient and understanding. The progress my loved one made was honestly not in air slightest dreams. Medications were administrated on time and the food was actually quite decent, good actually. There is a lot of construction going on now because they are expanding with new services. Don’t let that turn you away. We are very happy and highly recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Peyman for your review. We do our best to assist your loved one in the fast recovery he deserves here at Ditmas Park. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Ditmas Park.

It's all about you.

Great care starts with great people. That’s why the Ditmas Park staff is made up of people who are warm, caring, and dedicated. Our nurses work around the clock to provide expert nursing care. And our dedicated caregivers and aides respond to our residents’ every need. Personal care, concierge services, companionship – assistance is there, at the push of a bedside button.

Ditmas Park offers many services to provide additional comfort, and enhance your stay or the stay of your loved one. Great entertainment, kosher food, religious services for all denominations – even accommodations for family members. If there is something you need, we will provide it. With care.