Heritage Woods of McHenry - McHenry, IL

Very nice, residents appear happy, staff nice.

Great community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. When I had looked at it for my mother they seemed to be expanding and adding on a few additions which I thought was great. They just did not have an insurance plan that my mother could use down the road once her money had run out.

This was our second choice!!

The staff I met during my tour was nice. The community seemed clean and the residents seemed happy. We chose another community where the staff just seemed a little more professional and spent more time talking to us.

living with diginity and respect

the staff treats its residents with no respect , often [removed] their personal property. residents where left with nowhere to get help,

We did not care for their set up. We ...

We did not care for their set up. We didn't feel mom would do well here.

Very nice...she thoughts the rooms we...

Very nice...she thoughts the rooms were small but the one-bedroom was nice. Liked the fact the state or fed step in when her funds are gone.

If my memory serves me right, this is...

If my memory serves me right, this is the facility that has "funds" available via Medicaid. This is my choice for that very reason BUT also I loved the atmosphere and people.

Heritage Woods of McHenry opened July 2008 in McHenry – the Heart of the Fox River.
Our 100 apartment certified IL Supportive Living Community is managed by BMA Management, Ltd. The emphasis is on operating communities for those over 65 years of age that are warm and welcoming as well as beautifully appointed and conveniently designed for older adults. Residents live in a highly residential environment and benefit from the availability of convenience and support services and opportunities to enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social, recreational and educational activities and events.

Our Focus is on Maintaining the Health, Wellness, Dignity, & Independence of each Resident