DaySpring Assisted Living - Plano, TX

Review of DaySpring Assisted Living - Plano, TX

I have lived here for approximately two years and it has been a very pleasant experience which I would recommend to anyone seeking this type of care.
The staff is excellent and gladly assist you when you need help. I would give Day Spring an A+ rating.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for sharing your experience since you first moved to DaySpring 2 years ago. We are so happy that you have chosen DaySpring as your home! We appreciate your feedback and your taking the time to share with others your thoughts about DaySpring and the care you've experienced since coming here.

Review of DaySpring Assisted Living - Plano, TX

As a nurse I’ve had many patients in many different nursing homes, assisted living homes and memory care units. When it became necessary for my in-laws to receive extra help. I had no doubt where to move them! The lovely staff here “Walk the walk, and talk the talk” and love on the residents non-stop!! Did I mention how supportive and caring they are for the residents care givers!!

Corey Vaillant

Sandy - Thank you so much for sharing this! We are honored to care for your in-laws and we are blessed to have you all as part of our DaySpring family!

Review of DaySpring Assisted Living - Plano, TX

Best community. Loved one. Clean great place to live.
Come live with us.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for encouraging others to see what life at DaySpring is all about! We love having you here with us and we are blessed to have you call DaySpring "home"!

Mom has lived at Day Spring for 3 years and we are very pleased with how caring and skillful the whole staff is. She enjoys the activities and her friends and consider it her home.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our team here at DaySpring and that your mother enjoys the activities, the company of good friends and that she considers DaySpring to be her home!

I love Day Spring! Its just the right size for the people to get to know each other and become a “family”.
I find the facility neat and clean and the employees loving and kind. My husband is very happy here.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you, KC! We love having you and your husband as part of our DaySpring family and we appreciate your feedback!

Day Spring and all of the staff are a blessing to my mom and our family.
The nurse, [Removed] has been so caring and attentive. Gertrude, Elaine and La Creasha are all awesome and so loving and caring. The entire staff and caregivers are wonderful.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you, Sharon. We loved having your mom with us and we were all so very blessed that you found DaySpring and chose to let her call DaySpring her home.

Excellent care from a caring staff. My mom is very happy at Day Spring.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with others. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your choice of DaySpring as home for your mother!

Review of Day Spring Assisted Living Plano, TX

Best community. Loving, clean, great place to live. Come live with us.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you for taking the time to post this review! We love our residents and love to see that they feel DaySpring is a great place to live. Thank you for sharing this and for encouraging others to see what DaySpring is all about!

Review of Day Spring Assisted Living Plano, TX

Very loving and caring place. Lots of loving volunteers. Great Devotion also every morning except Sun. Also good exercise class. Lots of things to do during the day. Keep my room and clothes excellent every day. Food O.K. but I have to watch diet so I won't gain weight. Lots of Bible.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you, Nettie Jo for your feedback! We love having you here with us. You are such a blessing to all around you! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Review of Day Spring Assisted Living Plano, TX

As a nurse I've had many patients in many different nursing homes, assisted living homes and memory care units. When it became necessary for my In-Laws to receive extra help I had no doubt where to move them! The lovely staff here "walk the walk and talk the talk" and love on the residents non-stop!! Did I mention how supportive and caring they are for the residents caregivers??!!

Review of DaySpring Assisted Living - Plano, TX

Day Spring provides a loving Christian family environment and genuinely acres for each resident. Excellent.

Tour and options for mom

We toured this community for the care for my mom The staff were nice, but they did not have the care that we needed at the time. We like the cleanliness and the menu that would have been offered. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for taking the time to tour DaySpring and also for sharing your experience with others. We truly value your feedback.
We pray that you were able to find the perfect place to care for your mother.
Thank you so much!

Nice Tour

We had a good tour of this community

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for coming to visit and tour our community. We are happy you felt the tour went well.
If we are able to assist you with anything as you continue your search for assisted living or memory care, please know that we are here and are happy to help you in any way that we can.

A good place so far

The food is good and they just hired a new activities director. The staff have been attentive and take good care of my sister. They are a little understaffed, however they do a great job of caring for the residents. We like that this is a smaller faith based community. The community is well taken care of and I would recommend taking a look at it.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience with DaySpring. We are so pleased that you are happy with the services provided and that you feel our staff are attentive. We pride ourselves on our faith based foundation and feel that is what sets DaySpring apart from other communities. Again, we appreciate your feedback and we thank you for trusting us with the care of your loved one.

A Great Place For Mom

DaySpring was our choice for my wife's 91 yr old Mom and we have not been disappointed. The staff has been phenomenal at all times. They are such a warm and caring group from the office staff to the aides who care for these people. The food service staff also do a remarkable job. My wife's Mom always tells us how good they are to her and that is such a blessing. There is also an added benefit in that every day, the staff are always so enthusiastic and in "up mode". That is so pleasant to enter a facility and greeted so good.
DaySpring has so many activities throughout each day to keep the residents busy from bingo, games, trivia, ice cream socials, afternoon teas, to live entertainers coming in to play and/or sing to the group. There is so much for them to do. Like one resident told me as we were on our initial visit, "it is like being on a cruise without the water" !
DaySpring is not a glitzy high rise like so many being built today, but is a nice single level establishment which is well run with a fantastic staff. We feel blessed that we were fortunate enough to have found it.

Dear Danny,
Words cannot express our gratitude to you for providing us with this feedback. It is always rewarding to get confirmation that the Lord's work is being done at DaySpring. We are so pleased that you, your mother-in-law and your family are happy to have chosen to be part of our DaySpring family. We are truly honored to care for your mother-in-law. She is a blessing to us as well!

Great choice

The people at DaySpring are exceptionally caring and loving. They know each resident by name. The facilities are well kept and clean. They offer ample activities to keep the residents busy and engaged.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled that you have had a good experience with DaySpring!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Great choice

A very caring place. I highly recommend it.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for others about DaySpring. We appreciate and value your opinion!

My second choice!

Dayspring was a very nice facility. The place eas clean and the people there were very friendly. It had a positive homelike feel, but it was much more expensive than other communities that we were looking into.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience regarding DaySpring with others. Your feedback helps us as we continuously strive to improve our services.

A Potential Possibility

The normal staff, the physical environment, and the cost were equal factors to our end decision. They gave a good tour and I spoke with a knowledgeable staff member about the community. I was able to get accurate information to ensure we were getting the best value and care that was needed. We felt another place was a better fit.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with DaySpring. We value your opinion. DaySpring uses insight like yours to work continuously to improve our services.

Never have I seen a community more in tune aware, or so loving to their residents. This community is not a typical assisted living. This is a family! I would recommend this family to anyone!

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with DaySpring!

A Great Place for Mom

We moved our Mom from one Assisted Living Center to DaySpring when she needed a little more care and attention. This was the perfect move for us. She receives so much love and attention and enjoys the food. Our search took over a month touring several different facilities, but this community is perfect for us. Thanks.

Corey Vaillant

We are so grateful to you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience moving your mother into DaySpring! We always welcome and encourage feedback so that we may continuously work to better our services and our customer care and level of satisfaction. We're thrilled to hear you are happy with the decision to move your mother to DaySpring. We're also thrilled that the transition has been smooth and that she is getting the love and attention she needs!
We thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us and with those who may also be looking for a community for a loved one.

Dayspring + and -'s

Overall residents are warmly greeted in this smaller community. Dayspring is very clean and well cared for. Negatives are based on transportation being limited to 3 days a week and the care level on the weekends is lacking.

Corey Vaillant

We very much appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with DaySpring.
Although we have three formal days of scheduled transportation for our residents each week, we do our best to accommodate resident requests made outside of the formal, scheduled transportation days.
The care of our residents on the weekend is held to the same high standard we have for resident care during the week. We are sorry to read that you felt that the care on the weekend was lacking.
Again, we greatly appreciate your time and effort to provide us with this feedback so that we may work to continuously improve our services. We also thank you for trusting us to care for your loved one.

Great Assisted Living Care

I brought my father to Dayspring Assisted Living over two years ago. In terms of caring, attention and overall care, there is not a better place in this area. They bend over backwards in meeting the needs of their residents, in our case it was my father's swallowing disorder. As a not- for-profit facility, 100% of the residents' monthly fees go to the care, food and employee retention, unlike the fancy for profit places you see popping up everywhere. I highly recommend Dayspring for your loved ones.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that you feel your experience with DaySpring was a positive one. Your comfort and your satisfaction with the care and services we provide is of utmost importance to us. We are ever so grateful that you shared your father with us these last few years! Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback and to share your experience with others. We appreciate you!

This place feels like home!!

A great place to live is Day Spring. This community feels like you are at home. You know everyone that works there. The food is not real good but the living environment is friendly. They keep the community clean. The only reason we left was due to the cost.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Your feedback will help us to continuously improve the care and services we provide.
Again, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate and welcome the feedback!

Nice and Friendly Caregivers

I think that overall they are very nice and they are very friendly and the ratio for caregivers to residents is good, so the residents get plenty of attention and care. I think that they are good enough.

Corey Vaillant

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

So far the best l have seen. So loving, caring and considerate

Corey Vaillant

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with feedback We continuously strive to improve the quality of our services we offer.
We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your level of satisfaction. Our customers and their satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and we are grateful to you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Safe and secure, a burden lifted off my heart.

My mother was no longer able to stay alone at home during the day and DaySpring is right across the street. For convenience it could not be beat, but that was not what I was looking for first. The atmosphere is warm and loving with residents out and about visiting or just keeping company. The staff is friendly, helpful, and keeps a positive outlook no matter what the situation. Mom is able to have her own furniture in her room, which is comforting for her. Our dogs can go visit, and one resident has a dog that lives with him. There are plenty of activities for mom to choose from, but do not interrupt her with a phone call or visit when they are playing Bingo!

DaySpring is Christian based, but no discrimination is made over anyone's beliefs. One comfort to mom is the visit every Sunday by a Catholic priest who brings communion and blessings to her and the other Catholic resident. Mom is also welcome to join in at the prayer service on Sunday morning, and Bible study is offered as well. These are important things to her peace of mind.

The level of care the staff gives my mom is exemplary. They have 5 care levels for the residents, from 0-needing little to no help, up to 4-needing a significant amount of attention. My mom is a level 1, and I am always notified on how she is doing, and especially if she has an issue, such as a fall or health complaint. Response by the staff is quick, and appropriate - up to and including calling EMS if necessary. The communication with the resident's family is also just as complete as the care given the residents.

Mom spent a month not talking to anyone, and mad as a hatter at me for moving her out of the house. Now, she looks forward to going "home" after we've been out and about. What a comfort and burden off my shoulders.

Great store for residents

It was excellent, they had really good food and they had bible study and just the regular things (bingo and all that) and he enjoyed them. They had a little store that he really liked, when they won or got tickets or whatever he would go there and get something and he liked that. They had mostly fun things, a lot of things, jewlery, household things, stationary, a lot of nice things

Moved in last week. so far so good.

Moved in last week. so far so good.

My family has decided on The Lodge in...

My family has decided on The Lodge in Frisco because of the location.

Very clean. All one level. Didn't s...

Very clean. All one level. Didn't see alot of staff but the staff I did see was friendly. Lots of activities. Since there would be 2 people in a room, they would need a large. Level of care is based on point system. Not very big outdoor spaces. Rooms are just entry way with one big large area for beds. Do not have separate bed rooms.

Insufficient living space for 2 peopl...

Insufficient living space for 2 people and their 'stuff.'

DaySpring Assisted Living - A Faith-Based, Not-For-Profit Community in the Heart of Plano, Texas

Several years ago, God led Collin Creek Community Church to begin a senior ministry. Through the strong support of the local church and the national Wesleyan church, we are now seeing the fruits of God’s promise.

The staff of DaySpring Assisted Living Community is a combination of professionals and volunteers who have been led by God to provide encouragement and support to seniors.

The residents and families of DaySpring have often stated that they have felt something very "different" the moment they walked through the door.