We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Memory Care Services
DaySpring Assisted Living - A Faith-Based, Not-For-Profit Community in the Heart of Plano, Texas
Several years ago, God led Collin Creek Community Church to begin a senior ministry. Through the strong support of the local church and the national Wesleyan church, we are now seeing the fruits of God’s promise.
The staff of DaySpring Assisted Living Community is a combination of professionals and volunteers who have been led by God to provide encouragement and support to seniors.
The residents and families of DaySpring have often stated that they have felt something very "different" the moment they walked through the door.