We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Memory Care Services
DaySpring Assisted Living - A Faith-Based, Not-For-Profit Community in the Heart of Plano, Texas
Several years ago, God led Collin Creek Community Church to begin a senior ministry. Through the strong support of the local church and the national Wesleyan church, we are now seeing the fruits of God’s promise.
The staff of DaySpring Assisted Living Community is a combination of professionals and volunteers who have been led by God to provide encouragement and support to seniors.
The residents and families of DaySpring have often stated that they have felt something very "different" the moment they walked through the door.