The Legacy At Willow Bend - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Great Place!!

The Legacy At Willow Bend community has been providing exceptional services to my husband. There are activities offered but at the moment he is not participating in any. His meals are nutritious he is getting fed through a feeding tube and seems to be doing fine so far. I like that the staff communicate well with me and most importantly i feel that he is safe.

Looked nice, overall

We toured this location when we were looking into options for our loved one. It looked like a nice place, it was clean and well kept, and the staff and residents all looked friendly and happy. This was definitely an option we were considering, although we ended up choosing one more conveniently located for us.

At The Legacy Willow Bend, we are committed to giving residents more than just quality care, we deliver experiences. This is a place where people with fascinating backgrounds build new friendships, learn new skills, challenge each other and find new ways to enjoy life each and every day. Offering a full continuum of care that includes Independent Living, Assisted living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services.