Village Creek Place - Plano, TX

Village Creek Place - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Village Creek Place is a beautifully landscaped senior living community located just a few miles west of downtown Plano. We have four hospitals within three miles and there are also three churches nearby.
We promote activity and socialization through numerous activities, both on site and in the community:
•Tai chi and other fitness classes
•Book clubs
•Movie nights
•Guest speakers
•Community outings to restaurants, shopping and live entertainment
•Religious services
Our apartments range in size from studio to two bedrooms and each apartment is equipped with a kitchenette, microwave, phone and cable hookups and a walk in shower. We have several common areas for socializing including a beauty shop, computer room, TV room and library. We have a lovely shaded back yard that is perfect for picnics and listening to birdsong in the evening.
Residents at Village Creek Place are offered a choice of meals three times daily and snacks are available on demand. Our restaurant style dining room is especially popular on barbecue nights or when fresh apple pie is coming out of the oven.
We encourage independence while providing any necessary assistance with medication management, tasks of daily living and housekeeping services. We offer safety features such as emergency call systems in all apartments, bathrooms with grab bars and Registered Nursing staff available 24 hours a day.

Love it here

The staff are nice and encouraging. The food is good and seems well balanced. They seem to keep the community clean and the grounds are well maintained. They said they were going to put up gating in the courtyard. Dad has a good sized room. I would recommend this community with caution. There were some communication issues which made the move into the community more difficult. I also feel they are a little understaffed.

This Is The Community That We Picked

My dad is doing really well as a new resident. He is really enjoying the experience. My dad really likes the meals and likes going down to the dining room. He has become more active with the community and we are happy that we picked this place. They are helpful with no problems.

Short staff

My mom love this place and I hate to move her, the problem is the short of staff, my mom is seeing new staff everyday , that is not good for 90yrs old person, I wish they hired staff permanent. Thanks

Every Staff Member Was Friendly

On my tour I got see how very nice and friendly all the staff were. The front desk was nice and she knew everyone by their named, the residents seemed to like her too. She was awesome. I like it so much but my dad didn't want to move away from his town and familiar area.

Kind of a Hotel feel. The apartments are a nice size, and the facility is clean and well run. The staff is friendly and down to earth.

Tour Went Well

Our tour of this community went well, it was a nice experience. The staff was friendly, and nice. From what we saw the community looked nice, and clean. It was a good experience, but the location of the community wasn't going to work for us.

Small place!

I was very surprised how small the Village creak place is. There are not a lot of residents. The apartment I am in is comfortable and has a good amount of windows for natural lighting. The meals are fair, not what you would cook at home but still decent. I like the bingo and movie nights.

Comfortable and reasonably priced.

We selected Village Creek Place for and family member and he moved there from Skilled Nursing on 12/19/16. Actually, we thought we had made a decision on another facility but heard about Village Creek from the social worker at Life Care. After visiting and talking to [Removed] and [Removed] and touring Village Creek we decided on Village Creek. So far, we have been very happy with the facility. The suites are roomy and functional; the dining room is cheerful; the food is good and there are choices; the activities director is knowledgeable and friendly...even the receptionist is a dear. And Village Creek is affordable. Our family member likes the staff doctor as well as the contract therapist supplied by Reliant. Our sincere hope is that the facility continues to provide the care our family member needs and that he remains contented.

Great care for mom

I am happy to see that my mom is under great care with the staff here. We are working on her to participate in activities. The community is clean and maintained. The location is great for me to get to see her. The meals are good and she seems to like the nice variety. We would recommend the over all care and great value here to others wanting a good home for a loved one.

Mom likes it...

Nice Staff and good Management

No one is running this place

When we moved my mother earlier this year, we were extremely pleased. Now, though, is another story. There are very few employees, most have left. There is no director, no maintenance person, the activity director just left. The employees that are left are under a lot of stress and they're starting to take it out on the residents.

Excellent Care

We are very happy with the care here. the staff is very nice and also very caring. A clean community and good environment . They activities are wonderful and we are please to know she is active. We would recommend this for great care to families needing assistance for a loved one.

Village Creek Place

Our first impression was this community was very well maintained. This community is one of the cleanest, best smelling communities, which is why we went with this. The staff is great. The only thing I would say needs work is the food. The menu seems to be good, but the food isn't what you'd expect, with portion size. They don't offer seconds. The residents do have their own little kitchen, however. I have eaten there, and you don't leave hungry. The nurse came out and did an evaluation before hand, and did as much prep as possible. They rotate the main administrative staff, so they have someone there on the weekends, which we didn't see in other communities. Overall, we are extremely happy with this community.

Going Well At Village Creek

Things are going pretty with my mother over here at Village Creek. It is taking some time for her to adjust with the move and to the new community. There are activities here for my mother to participate in when she is ready. Only thing they could improve on is their food there isn't the best. Staff is great and they are working on improving things. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

Good experience

So far, things have been going pretty well at Village Creek Place. The staff is nice and friendly and the facility is kept clean. So far, we have not had any major issues here and we have had a good experience.

Happy With My Move

I am doing fine with my stay at The Village Creek Place. It is a very nice to move to the staff has been friendly and nice and very helpful to me and my needs. The community itself looks nice it is a clean environment. I've had a chance to do some of the activities and they are nice to. So far everything is going good I am happy with my move here.

Kind and caring staff

The staff is very kind and caring. The facility is always clean and seems to be comfortable for the residents. The activities seem to be on an appropriate level for the residents. The only thing I would say is, there should be better communication between the staff and the families.

everything was real taken care of with my husband

At Village Creek Place everything was real taken care of with my husband. He was real pleased with it. The staff all greeted me when I came to visit. The staff is just wonderful. The value is pretty good. He didn't need a lot of care as far as that goes. It was an overall good experience here.

Very satisfied client.

The experience for my mom was very pleasant. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The $100.00 per day cost was very acceptable.

Assisted living

After looking at several properties around the DFW area, I came upon Village Creek senior living. The property is all on one level and very compact. My mom who is now in her 90s seems to be doing very well there with the assisted living program. The staff is sweet and kind and the property is very clean. The nice part is I feel very comfortable that my mom is being taken care of.

Nice place, overall

Overall Village Creek Place seems like a nice place. The facility itself is clean and nice looking, and the staff are friendly and professional. Really the only issue we've had is that things were not quite ready for our loved one, and it took around a month to get things situated. A few of the things they told us they'd have ready when we toured we ended up having to do on our own.

They welcomed my mother with open arms..

So far I am very pleased. They have been very accommodating. They welcomed my mother with open arms. That was very important to me. They have done a lot to make sure she has all the attention from the doctors and medication as needed. It has been an overall really good experience. I would highly recommend the Village Creek Place to anyone. It's a really nice community with a friendly and great staff.

It's been really good so far.

It's been really good so far. The food is a little questionable, they could do a little more with the food. They have been very attentive, and tried to do everything they could to make her transition pleasant. I'm not real sure about the entertainment, they have bingo, and wine tasting, but they don't really do anything offsite. They do have a new activities director, so there should be some new things, soon. I chose this one because I liked the environment, and it was reasonably priced, and the rooms weren't as small as other places.

Friendly staff, lots of activities!

They do a great job at Village Creek Place. It is a nice looking, well kept, clean facility, and they've done a wonderful job taking care of my mother. The staff are very friendly, and they've got all sorts of activities to keep everyone entertained!

5 Stars

Very happy with everything no issues unresolved and my husband is well.

Seems more like independent...

Seems more like independent living than assisted living. Also, not equipped to handle progression into next levels.