HarborChase of Plano - Plano, TX

HarborChase of Plano - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Beautiful, lively atmosphere. Great amenities, warm and caring reception. Fresh flowers on the tables. Music in the background. Lots of activities for residents. Well-appointed apartments. Staff was friendly. I was impressed with the dining options and the menus.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your five-star review. We’re glad that you enjoyed our community and its welcoming atmosphere. We work hard each and every day to create a community where everyone can relax and feel welcome. We also sincerely thank you for your kind words about our friendly associates, chef-created menus and wealth of experiences and social events available daily. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us. We hope you’ll come by for another visit soon!

Community is Too Big

My loved one lived in HarborChase for a short time, but we removed her after she suffered three falls in a span of ten days. After our experience, there, I feel that the community is just too big for my loved one to walk around confidently, and I feel that the staff did not watch the residents as much as I would have liked.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We sincerely appreciate your five-star review and your initial choice of HarborChase for your loved one. We’re sorry to hear, however, that you had some concerns about your loved one’s stay. We can assure you that the safety and security of our residents is always of paramount importance to us. We do appreciate and welcome your feedback as it helps us to fine-tune our services. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. Please let us know if we may be of service to you in the future.

Memory Care not recommended

My mother has been a resident at Harborchase Memory Care for several months, but we will be moving her soon. It's a lovely facility, but seems to have many issues with organization & communication. The memory care area seems to be understaffed. There are few activities for higher functioning dementia residents. We have had issues such as medication being found on the floor, assistance with showers not being given regularly, no care plan discussed with or communicated to us. Some of the community chairs smell of urine. The frontline staff are friendly & welcoming, but caregivers seem to need better training for Memory care. Also, if you choose Harborchase for your loved one, be sure to watch your statement. We have found incorrect charges on ours. We cannot recommend Harborchase Memory Care.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We appreciate you and your family initially choosing HarborChase for your mother, and we appreciate the kind words about our lovely community and friendly frontline staff. Naturally, we’re sorry to hear that you don’t have an overall favorable impression of us. First and foremost, the safety and security of our residents is always of paramount importance to us. Although no workplace can be entirely perfect, we pride ourselves on hiring the very best care partners in the industry. All of our associates are chosen for their experience and their commitment to our core values of respect, attentiveness, integrity, stewardship and excellence. Again, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to look into your concerns. Thanks again for your review. We wish all the best to you and your family in the future.

Tour and options for care

This is a beautiful and clean community. We toured this community and we were happy with the staff and environment. The menu and the activities would have been helpful for my mom. The community is small but very nice. We would recommend this community for the care and value for a loved one.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your five-star review! We’re happy to hear that you had a great tour and we very much appreciate your kind words about our beautiful community, calm environment, friendly associates, appealing menu, daily activities, innovative care options and outstanding value. Please let us know how we may be of service to you in the future. Again, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to rate us.

Tour Went Well

We had a nice tour of this facility. Everything went well. The staff we met was kind, and helpful. They answered our questions, and the experience was a pleasant one. The community looked good from what we saw. Everyone was friendly to my family, and I. The experience was a nice one, but we did find another community that met our needs better.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We’re happy to hear that you had a great tour and we very much appreciate your kind words about our beautiful community and friendly associates. Naturally, we’re sorry to hear that HarborChase didn’t quite fit your needs. If your circumstances happen to change, please do let us know if we may be of service to you in the future. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us.

Great atmosphere and staff!

My mother is adjusting well at HarborChase. Any issues we have had have been resolved quickly and the staff is very accommodating. We chose this community because it's clean, has a wonderful environment and the staff is very friendly.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad you and your family chose HarborChase for your mother and we appreciate your wonderful comments about our clean community and warm environment. We especially appreciate the compliments about our hard-working and dedicated associates. Every day, they strive to provide care that transcends the expected. Thanks again for your five-star review. We look forward to serving you and your family in the years to come.

Harborchase of Plano - Plano, TX

I can't wait for my mom to move in and neither can she. She's had her apartment picked out for a while and we're just waiting for them to open officially. They are the most compassionate people and truly love my mom. We feel like we are part of this amazing family now. Best decision ever!

Wow! Gorgeous Community & amazing amenities! I had the pleasure of meeting most of the department heads during my visit & it is obvious that they all truly care about people & the company that they work for. I was very impressed.

I attended an event & it was so impressed with the food & the staff. Everything was prepared from scratch & it was high-end restaurant quality – not typical for Assisted Living. The chef personally welcomed everyone & asked about the food. He was in the navy too! Great guy. Great Experience.

I have toured a lot of places looking for the perfect home for my dad & i finally found it. The place is beautiful but it’s the staff that made me choose to move him there. The sales Director Jenny was so attentive. She listened, took the time & showed compassion for my situation. She was honest & trustworthy. I’m looking forward to visiting my dad here. They are fun people who care & there is so much going on. He’ll sleep like a baby.

Welcome to the Hotel!

This place is amazing! They are brand new and from the time I walked in the door I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel. The problem is they are not ready for move in yet. they have to go threw several steps as a new facility with the state licensing.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us! We’re happy that you enjoyed your visit and we very much appreciate the kind words about our community. Although we aren’t able to accommodate move-ins just yet, we will be ready for residents very soon! In the meantime, please let us know if you have questions or need any additional information. We look forward to serving you and the families of Plano for decades to come!

Review of Harbor Chase in Plano, TX

I visited Harbor Chase and just wanted to say how very impressed I am by everything I saw. Not only was I impressed by the concept itself but also by the Director of Sales, Jenny Madden. She exudes everything that the company is striving for the tenant to feel. She told me that the company wants everyone to feel loved, safe, and secure when they walk through the doors and that's what she did and then some. My father has Parkinson's and I can only pray that I can place him in a home such as this.

Review of HarborChase of Plano - Plano, TX

There is absolutely nothing like it in Plano or in the Dallas Metro-plex. The services and amenities are what you would expect from a 5 star resort. It doesnt look or feel like an Assisted Living at all but there are nurses 24 x 7. The culture of Respect and Attentiveness is felt immediately. The executive director has been with the company for 7 years- you dont find that to be an industry standard. This company really knows what its doing and where its going

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re proud to be a part of the Plano community and very much appreciate your kind words about our services and amenities. We work hard to create a nurturing atmosphere of respect and attentiveness for all of our residents and their family members. We also strive to hire the very best associates and Care Partners in the industry and always do our best to keep them around. Again, we sincerely appreciate your review!