Elmcroft of Graham - Graham, TX

Elmcroft of Graham - Graham, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Elmcroft of Graham - Graham, TX

Nice Tour!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things are going. I thought the staff did a great job with the presentation and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan with all of the great amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Great place for Mom and Dad

We are very pleased with the facilities and the care of the staff at Broookdale. They bend over backwards to accomodate my in-laws. .

I cannot say enough about Brookdale!!

The meals at this community were wonderful. I ate a few meals with her while she was there. She loved painting, playing bingo and going to the exercise classes. The staff were absolutely wonderful I have nothing bad to say about them. Three of them attended my mom's funeral. The community is well taken care of and I would recommend this community.

My mother lives at Brookdale Graham and it has made a huge difference in her life and ours! We have peace knowing she is safe and she now has a very active social life! We couldn't be more pleased! She has now been there over 3 years and her only regret is she wished she came sooner.

“Our team has close ties to the community and we often find ourselves caring for people we have known for many years.” Nestled in a quiet residential area, Horizon Bay Vibrant Retirement Living is conveniently located on Cliff Drive, near area shopping and dining opportunities. The community is set against wooded hills with beautiful scenery and abundant wildlife.

Horizon Bay features a game room, computer lab, beauty shop and spa, library, private dining room and paved walking paths. Our spacious apartment homes offer large walk-in closets, kitchenettes and private bathrooms. Featuring convenient restaurant-style continuous dining, our dining services offer exciting and delicious chef-prepared meals that are pleasing to the palette and enticing to the eye. And you won’t have to worry about home maintenance or chores. Our staff takes care of all that for you, leaving you time to pursue your interests.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular programs include music events, Bible study, church services, bingo, computer lab, scenic drives, yoga class, ceramic class, mind aerobics, exercise group and walking group.

Our Individualized Care Services (I-Care) offer a helping hand to residents who need assistance with activities of daily living or memory care. Our memory care program has new life stations and a dedicated and specially trained staff. Our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction. Our staff is committed to helping those with memory loss maintain their independence and dignity for as long as possible.

Residents here are respected as individuals and encouraged to live life more meaningfully. Call us today to find out more.