Courtyard Estates at Cedar Pointe - Pleasant Hill, IA

I like this excellent community. The staff is caring and they keep me informed on any changes. The menu is nice and she seems to like the menu. We do like that they offer her to participate with the other residents with the activities that are offered.We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care for a loved one

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy you are thrilled with your loved one's care and services. It is a pleasure to serve you and your family!

A good tour!

I toured Courtyard Estates at Cedar Pointe. This facility was clean and everyone from the most part was friendly. Some of the places, though, would not call me back after they evaluated my mother which was very discouraging.

Kayle Neegaard

We're so happy to hear that your experience with Courtyard Estates was a positive one, despite negative experiences you had with other communities. Our goal is always to provide transparency and openness when it comes to move-in and move-out criteria. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Great Tour!!

The people at this community where very friendly and made sure to give my loved one and I detailed tour of there place. They knew we where coming and where on time for out appointment. Everything was very clean and you could tell the staff did a great job at taking care of there facility. Overall it was just not the right fit for my father in the end decision.

Kayle Neegaard

We are happy to hear that your experience with our community and team members was a positive one. We hope that, if the opportunity presents itself, you will consider Courtyard Estates in the future, or refer us to a loved one. Thank you!

We've been pleased with it so far.

We've been pleased with it so far. We haven't had any major concerns, so far at this point. We don't live in the area, but we have friends that check in, and they haven't seen anything to worry about. They are good to follow up with us if anything comes up. I can't really think of anything that needs to be improved or done better.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking to improve!

Wonderful place, friendly people!

They do a fabulous job here! The staff here really treat the residents like family. They have all sorts of activities and crafts to keep them actuive, and every staff member is just really involved in making this a great place to live. The food is delicious, the facility is clean and well kept, and if I could I'd give them ten out of five for friendliness!

Kayle Neegaard

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your experience at Courtyard Estates! Thank you so much for the feedback!

This is a viable option. The best so ...

This is a viable option. The best so far. The Director has been the only person that I've met with that asked about my parents.

Kayle Neegaard

We're happy to hear that our "red carpet philosophy" is showing through. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you'll continue to share your experience at Courtyard Estates with others!

Our Amenities:

•Memory Care (One of the newest Alzheimer's/Dementia care communities in the Des Moines area.)
•Country store
•Restaurant style dining for all meals
•24-hour kitchen
•Weekly housekeeping
•Weekly laundry services (no limit)
•All utilities paid with rent, including basic cable TV and wireless internet
•24 hour on-site staff
•RN available at all times
•Beauty Salon
•Scheduled transportation
•Wellness and activity programs (5-7 daily)
•Monthly vital signs
•Pet friendly
•A rural setting
•One level—no stairs or elevators