Edencrest at Siena Hills - Ankeny, IA

Edencrest at Siena Hills - Ankeny, IA has yet not published prices.

Amazing Facility and Staff

Sienna Hills is a beautiful facility! I could not have asked for a better environment for my dad. The staff goes above and beyond to make the residents feel cared for. The staff became like family to us.

The Health Care Coordinator personally cared for my dad and showed him so much attention. She watched him enough to recognize subtle differences in his disposition and health.

The Activities Coordinator pleasantly encouraged my dad to participate in activities when his preference was to stay in his dark room. The activities were thoroughly enjoyed by my dad once he participated.

The meals are very good and there is a variety to choose from. If a resident really likes something that is not on the menu, they seek to accommodate.

My dad became very close to the transportation driver. [Removed] truly cared about my dad and was more than a driver. He helped him with a lot of things both physically and emotionally.

The Management was equally kind and accommodating. They took my dad in with open arms even during a busy time for them and made the transition a pleasant one for the entire family.

Thank you Sienna Hills for everything!!

Kayle Neegaard

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We are beaming with pride reading your kind words and can't wait to share with our team members. This is exactly why we do what we do. Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make life even better for your father!

New facility and nice staff

This is a brand new facility with only four residents right now. The staff seems to be very personal and they aren’t letting my Mother sit around all day. For activities, they offer things like exercise classes, arts/crafts, and they even have seasonal parties. I’ve also eaten the food here and it’s really good. If you don’t like the main option, they do have a café menu you can choose from. The only thing that I can think of they could do better is their communication skills. When my mom is away from the facility for a longer period of time she does have adult diapers. However, the staff has been putting those on her all of the time when she doesn’t need them. I have been talking with the health coordinator and she is checking into it. I would recommend this community to other families.

Kayle Neegaard

We appreciate your kind words and feedback about Ankeny's only single-story Retirement Living Community! We're so happy that your mother is enjoying daily life at our community and that you've enjoyed your visits as well. In regards to the issue mentioned, our team is working internally to develop a plan of action and will be reaching out soon to discuss our ideas. Please let us know if there are any other improvements we can make!