Country Place Memory Care of Del Rio - Del Rio, TX

I would recommend them to others, I really like them.

It's been fine. They are trying very hard there. They are clean and the staff is friendly. The food is good, and they offer activities. The price was comparable to other places. I liked how small it was, and clean. I would recommend them to others, I really like them.

Country Place® Memory Care, a place where seniors with memory care needs will truly feel at home, remain active and maintain their dignity while receiving specialized care for dementia or Alzheimer’s challenges. When entering our unique Memory Care residence you'll notice careful attention to detail, an innovatively designed environment and quality construction to empower our professionally trained staff to provide unparalleled memory care services to seniors. Our Country Place Memory Care residence is a place where families can be secure in knowing that their parent or loved one is receiving quality and progressive care. Country Place Memory Care of Del Rio is the only Alzheimer’s Certified residence in Val Verde and the surrounding counties.