Franklin Park Boerne - Boerne, TX

Franklin Park Boerne - Boerne, TX has yet not published prices.

Extremely Nice

I toured at Franklin Park, and I found the community to be extremely nice. I really liked it and thought it would be a good fit for us. However, it was too expensive, and I felt I could find a place that was just as nice, but more practical.

I toured this community

This community was very very nice and brand new. We only saw one resident. The tour was nice and they answered all of my questions. It was decorated really nice we were impressed. The size was just to big.

Beautiful Inside and Out

Franklin Park Boerne is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Right from the start when we explained the needs of our loved one they let us know they specialize in memory care and they would work with her needs. The staff members are very friendly and accommodating. They have gone above and beyond in taking care of her. They are very easy to communicate and respond quickly to any questions or concerns that I may have regarding our loved ones care. They keep us well informed. I have dined with my loved ones several times and the meals are excellent. They provide a menu to select the meals that you want. The dining staff has already noticed my mom does not like the crust on her sandwiches, and now they bring her sandwiches out without the crust. They take the time to personally know each resident. They provide activities for the residents and encourage them to participate. It is a brand new facility so there are not a whole lot of residents to participate yet. My dad has recently moved into my mom's beautiful apartment. There is a beautiful courtyard for them to go out and enjoy the fresh air. It is a great safe place and we know we have made the right choice. I would absolutely recommend this community to others.

Not happy

We chose this community based on all of the things that would be provided for our loved one. Right now there seems to be a high turnover of staff and there is no consistency. There isn't an activity director so my loved one is often sitting alone not doing anything. The two at the front desk are truly amazing in their friendliness and caring. They were one of the reasons we chose this place because we thought their personality would reflect the way the rest of the staff would be. It's brand new and it looks like a resort. We had our loved one come live here so that she would have companionship with people who are at the same stage in life. Where we would know our loved one would be safe and secure and enjoying life. We have spoken to the management and they are trying to find a resolution and fix the staffing problem. We hope they do it soon.