Menger Springs Cibolo House - Boerne, TX

Extremely Nice

I toured Menger Springs Cibolo House, and I found the community to be extremely nice. I thought the place was beautiful and that the staff was very nice. However, it was also a very expensive community, so opted for another place that was just as nice, but more practical

Not a good fit

We toured Menger Springs Cibolo House. It was a nice and clean facility. When I explained the type of care that I wanted my loved one to have the lady directing the tour did not seem like she could accommodate our needs. It did not feel like this would be a good fit for our loved one.

Not the right fit

We toured Menger Springs Cibolo House. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. The facility was a little outdated and not as bright and cheery and homey as we wanted for our lived one.

Looked like a nice place!

I visited this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. I was very impressed by the independent living section of Menger Springs, the facility itself was beautiful and everyone seemed very friendly. We ended up going with a facility in another state, but I would definitely recommend at least taking a look at this place to those searching in the area!

I will DEFINETLY keep this place in m...

I will DEFINETLY keep this place in mind-it looks perfect to me!

Very nice community but less amenities

Very nice community but less amenities

Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs is Morningside Ministries’ newest retirement community. Located on 34 acres along Menger Creek, Menger Springs has been recognized for its architectural and natural beauty, as well as its excellent cuisine and full complement of services. Morningside at Menger Springs offers retirement living apartments and cottages, assisted living, memory care, nursing care and rehabilitation.

Opened in the spring of 2004, the Menger House redefines retirement in the Texas Hill Country. With a selection of 95 apartments in eight different one- and two-bedroom floor plans, Menger House offers the privacy of luxurious rental apartments, as well as common areas in which to enjoy a vibrant, active lifestyle.? Amenities include: Restaurant-style dining, barber and beauty shop with full salon services , transportation, housekeeping, pool and spa hot tub, putting green, walking paths, on-site evening and night courtesy staff for your peace of mind, library and reading room, computers center and much more.

Located adjacent to Menger House are 30 well-appointed retirement cottages designed to meet the needs of older adults looking for an independent living option in a single-family home setting. Each cottage is 1,475 to 1,800 square feet and feature two bedrooms, two baths, walk-in closets, patios, a laundry room and a two-car garage. Cottage residents also enjoy all the amenities of The Menger House.

?Should you or a loved one eventually require more support, you can take comfort in knowing that we also offer both assisted living and memory care at the Cibolo House to meet the changing needs of our residents.

?The Kendall House Wellness and Rehabilitation Center completes the continuum of care on the Menger Campus. The Center includes 40 beds and a mix of private and semi-private suites, private showers and a variety of amenities for seniors in need of professional assistance from registered or licensed nurses. ?