We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Female Residents Only
- Dentist Available
The Haven in the Texas Hill Country, a Resources for Senior Living assisted living residence for Alzheimer’s and Dementia, offers all of the amenities and services of assisted living but is designed, programmed and staffed specifically for individuals with early, middle and late stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Programming and staffing are tailored to the individual resident’s needs. Designed to enhance dignity and foster independence, the Haven is an unique alternative to nursing home care or home health services.
The Haven in the Texas Hill Country programs include, specialized activities and events, enhanced dining and living rooms, a women’s boutique and nursery, garden areas, a secured veranda and walking paths for outside enjoyment.