Country Meadows of Forks - Easton, PA has yet not published prices.

Everything Working Out Well

My mother is doing well since her move to this community. She is safe, and they are providing her with good care. I know she is in good hands, they have a great staff. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. Everything is working out well, and this is a community I would recommend to a friend.

Kelly Kuntz

Thank you for your kind note, and for the privilege of caring for your mother.

One of our top choices!!

This was probably one of my favorite tours that I had taken for my mother. They had a brand new facility with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. I was impressed with the floor plan that they had as well as the dinning experience. I have no complaints and would defiantly recommend this tour to anyone interested.

A good community!!

This is an older community. It feels like you are on vacation when you stay here. Mom is used to upscale places and this community is good for her. The
staff are nice and they keep the community clean.

Country Meadows of Forks in Easton offers vibrant senior living accommodations in a beautiful suburban setting. Our all-inclusive monthly rent offers access to premium amenities including restaurant-style dining, scheduled transportation, housekeeping services, a fitness center managed by a fitness professional and a vibrant Community Life program offering opportunities for outings, entertainment, socializing and making memories. Country Meadows is an all-rental retirement community which provides seniors with a spectrum of services including Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Support Services. This allows us to support residents in their current life stage and continue to care for them if or when their needs should change. We'd love the opportunity to serve you. Stop by for a visit to see for yourself.