Country Meadows of Forks - Easton, PA has yet not published prices.

Everything Working Out Well

My mother is doing well since her move to this community. She is safe, and they are providing her with good care. I know she is in good hands, they have a great staff. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. Everything is working out well, and this is a community I would recommend to a friend.

One of our top choices!!

This was probably one of my favorite tours that I had taken for my mother. They had a brand new facility with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. I was impressed with the floor plan that they had as well as the dinning experience. I have no complaints and would defiantly recommend this tour to anyone interested.

A good community!!

This is an older community. It feels like you are on vacation when you stay here. Mom is used to upscale places and this community is good for her. The
staff are nice and they keep the community clean.

Country Meadows of Forks in Easton is our third location in the Lehigh Valley. It is also the newest Country Meadows campus having opened in 2016. Our full range of senior services includes Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support Services. This way, we can support residents in their current life stage and can continue to care for them if and when their needs should change. Country Meadows has been serving seniors in the Lehigh Valley for 30 years at our locations in Allentown and Bethlehem. And we'd love the opportunity to serve you. Please stop by for a visit to see for yourself.