Country Manor - Davenport, IA

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Resident Activites
  • Full-time Activity Director

Tour for care

The tour here was nice and the staff were very helpful. The community was clean and well maintained. They had a nice menu. My mom wanted her own room and so this was not what we wanted at the time. I would recommend this community for families to tour for care.

A Great Place for your Loved one!

They have been great with my mom. If you need this type of care, I would highly recommend! They have been very helpful to me and my whole family. Very loving and caring to my mom and me. They are awesome.

The community was very nice!

The staff that offered the tour at Country Manor were very helpful and friendly. They were able to address all of my concerns. They had a beautiful courtyard! The bathrooms for the residents were in the hallway and that wasn't the right fit for my loved one.

Great activities

It's been a great place. They just remodeled it. They keep the residents very busy. They offer 7 different activities during the day.

We are happy with Country Manor.

We are happy with Country Manor. They have been very good. No complaints so far, they have been good. I would rate them highly.

She likes it there. Things seem to be going well.

She likes it there. Things seem to be going well. I don't have any complaints about food or activities or anything so far. I do spot checks and try to come at different times, everything always seems as it should be. They talk to me they are very pleasant. My wife says they are always nice to her. So far I am pleased with them.

The staff has been great.

I think it's been all good. The staff has been great. He loves the administrator, and the staff has thanked us for bringing him here. The first day and the transition was rough, and a little overwhelming, but they are wonderful.

Stephanie Butler

Thank you for your review of Country Manor Memory Care! We are very pleased to provide care for your loved one. We know that transitions can be difficult for our residents & families and strive to make them as smooth as possible for everyone. If there is ever anything you or your loved one needs please don't hesitate to contact us.

Caring Staff, great meals and fun activities.

My Mom is a resident there and I couldn't be more pleased with the care she receives. It's a hard decision to place a loved one in memory care. However, the caring staff here make all the difference in the world. The daily activities are really great and they bring in live music regularly, which my Mom loves. I highly recommend Country Manor.

Review of Country Manor Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Davenport, IA

Very impressed with the facility and the staff.

My dad

I wish we didn't have to take dad out, is was like home to him and he made friends there. He liked the staff and the people. The home was clean, the meals were in small groups and were like being at home and they could make sure he ate his meals. He gained weight while he was there too.

Very impressed.

Very impressed.

At Country Manor, we pride ourselves on fostering independence, nurturing well-being and enhancing quality of life. Residents at Country Manor enjoy the highest quality of personal care and memory enhancement services; a wide choice of engaging and life enriching activities that nurture the mind, body and spirit; delicious & nourishing meals and just the right amount of personal attention.

Our programming is designed to create an environment of success through meaningful and enriching activities for individuals experiencing memory loss typically not associated with the normal aging process. By promoting a more active lifestyle, our residents build on the relationships between caregivers and residents. Small group or “one on one” activities give our staff the opportunity to connect with residents on a personal level to create “moments of joy” each and every day.

Country Manor is perfectly situated just minutes from world class medical facilities, Genesis Medical Center, fine dining and shopping.

Country Manor has set the standard for the lifestyle you want for your loved one. With a reputation for excellence and a staff you consider your extended family, Country Manor is the right choice when you are faced with this life changing decision. It is our honor and privilege to take care of those who choose to live at Country Manor.... "Embracing Every Moment."