Small and comfortable

I toured this community for care. We liked the nice staff who were helpful. The community is clean and a nice menu of activities that would have been offered. We did not want a smaller size community but feel that families should tour this community for the good options available for a loved one.

This has been a good fit for my mom

My mom is slowly transitioning at Bickford of Moline and the staff is really working with her. They have done a great job getting her involved in lots of activities that keep her stimulated and she enjoys being a part of them as well. She gets to join everyone in the main dining room, and there are lots of good options for her to choose from plus she does have a care giver to assist her at all times. I like that Bickford of Moline is a small community of about 20 to 25 residents so they do get really good care there and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Kind Tour

I had a good tour of this community. From what I saw the community looked neat and tidy. Everything was well maintained. The staff I met was courteous and friendly. It was a nice experience. Everyone was very nice to my family and myself. This is a nice community.

A Good Match For Kids

My parents are doing very good here. It was the right match for their characteristics and it meets their needs for the care they need. They were available for us to help with their conditions. It is a good place for my parents to be in.

Very good care in a lovely atmosphere.

The staff is friendly, patient, and helpful. The place is beautifully decorated, the food is good. There is a real caring atmosphere at Bickford.

Everything is fine!

The Bickford of Moline is a very nice community. I am pleased with the staff they have been very friendly. The community is beautiful and has done the best job they could to help my mother transition to the Bickford of Moline.

So far we are very happy. Very pleasant staff and atmosphere.

I would strongly recommend this place for respite care 😃😍👍

First time we stepped inside Moline Bickford Cottage, we were warmly welcomed like we were their family. Staff was very accommodating they had notepads for us to write notes n answer any questions.
They gave us a tour of the place n we liked what we saw. It was like home away from home, nothing like other places which were bigger n overwhelming.
My husband stayed for four days n the staff welcomed him warmly. He almost felt at home w good care n attention.
His room was very nice n his TV had close captions on ready for him to watch TV. Some of the staff attempted to learn some basic sign language, that was impressive! 😃👍
We were very impressed w Bickford staff n the good care they gave my husband. I would place him there again without hesitation knowing he is in good loving hands 😃😍👍

Highly recommended

We've been very impressed with the knowledge and caring of the staff. It is a very clean, homelike atmosphere. Not many activities planned for the weekends, but otherwise there seems to be quite a bit planned.

Nice place just not right for my mom right now

I think they have 28 rooms (or was it...

I think they have 28 rooms (or was it 40?). Up the street from Panera in Moline. Memory care patients there also.

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little – none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn’t find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult – but we’ve also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother’s happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we’re devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services