Park Vista- Quad Cities - East Moline, IL

Want decent food? Look elsewhere

My parents have been living at Park Vista in East Moline for about 4 years. It's a clean, attractive facility with activities for those who are able to participate. My major concerns are 1) the food in the dining room is HORRIBLE and 2) there is no supervisors/management there on weekends. My parents have both lost weight (and Dad's doctor says he's malnourished) since they've lived there, due to the fact that the food is barely edible. I suggest that you pass this one up if looking for an assisted living or independent living facility.

Assisted Living

My mom was in the assisted living here. It was good. It was a lot bigger than the memory care community she's in now. There were a hundred and some residents at Park Vista. Mom wasn't getting near the care that that she getting now. It wasn't near as individualized. She had a real nice apartment and that was one of the things I thought we would miss out on, moving to memory care. She had a large one room bedroom with a little kitchenette and it was a little too big for her. She spent most of her time in the bedroom which made it hard to visit with her.