Park Vista- Quad Cities - East Moline, IL

Simply first rate!

My father has lived at park vista for just over a year and his experience could not have been better. My wife and I have had experience with other family members at other care facilities and appreciate that park vista offers exactly what they advertise... The management staff go out of their way to provide social events that appeal to the residents. The nursing staff, if needed, have been responsive and extremely proactive. Overall, we and my father are extremely pleased with park vista and would highly recommend it to any perspective families looking for an independent or assisted living arrangement.

First hand experience in the Villas

Villa Residences

I lived in one of the Villas and loved the place. It gave me the comforts of home and the flexibility I desired.

They came and cleaned the Villa, and did repairs, as needed very quickly.

Any place you live is all about the people. Their top administrators are first class and it is nice to be around GREAT people.

I fixed my own meals and could save some money doing that but when I did accept a chance to eat in the Dining Room, it was very good.

Want decent food? Look elsewhere

My parents have been living at Park Vista in East Moline for about 4 years. It's a clean, attractive facility with activities for those who are able to participate. My major concerns are 1) the food in the dining room is HORRIBLE and 2) there is no supervisors/management there on weekends. My parents have both lost weight (and Dad's doctor says he's malnourished) since they've lived there, due to the fact that the food is barely edible. I suggest that you pass this one up if looking for an assisted living or independent living facility.

Assisted Living

My mom was in the assisted living here. It was good. It was a lot bigger than the memory care community she's in now. There were a hundred and some residents at Park Vista. Mom wasn't getting near the care that that she getting now. It wasn't near as individualized. She had a real nice apartment and that was one of the things I thought we would miss out on, moving to memory care. She had a large one room bedroom with a little kitchenette and it was a little too big for her. She spent most of her time in the bedroom which made it hard to visit with her.