Bickford of Davenport - Davenport, IA

They Challenge Them

My mom's memory is improving, before she would say little phrases and now she is asking me questions. They have challenging activities and she participates in a lot of things. I talked with the staff and they tell me she is pleasant and happy. She is where she should be and they treat her with gentle care. She has been paired up with a lady with similar traits. She is doing well here.

Taking Good Care Of My Father In Law And His Needs

Everything has worked out very well for my father in law here at this community. They are caring for him and his needs very well. The community looks great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. They have a very good staff, they have been great to work with. He is trying a few of the activities they offer. He really enjoys the meals. We know he is safe and getting great care. This is a community I would recommend.

Love it here

The staff is always attentive and friendly and they make it a very family feeling environment. The food is pretty good too

Great Place

They really do a great job here at the Bickford of Davenport. I don't really have much else to say other than that. The staff is nice and professional and the place is clean. Everything is great and the place is great. I highly recommend this place. Just great.

It's a great place, they really show respect and care for the residents.

very good

Mom was only there at Bickford of Davenport for five days. The experience was good, but she needed to get stable on her medication to sleep more and help with her agitation. She is in a locked facility specifically for dementia now. Bickford of Davenport was good but I think the care mom needed was beyond what they were able to offer. I loved the place. The administrator was great, staff was great, etc. I really wish it would have worked out for mom to stay there.

Issued Resolved Promptly

The Director Shelly is very responsive and really tries to get my mom involved in activities. Any issues that have come up have always been resolved right away.

Bickford may be a good choice. Small...

Bickford may be a good choice. Small and comfortable, with attached memory unit for easy access from assisted living quarters.

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little – none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn’t find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult – but we’ve also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother’s happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we’re devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services