Country Haven Assisted Living - San Andreas, CA

Country Haven is a God send

The staff seem to truly care about the residents. The owners invited me to eat lunch and the food was top notch. The view from moms room was amazing, I got her a nice easy chair recliner and she loves to look out her window at night before the sun goes down. The owner is a nurse so he is able to answer any questions I have about moms health. I would highly recommend Country Haven...

Review of Country Haven Assisted Living - San Andreas, CA

A perfect size facility for my mom. The staff seem to truly care about the residents. The owners invited me to eat lunch and the food was top notch. The view from moms room was amazing I got her a nice easy chair recliner and she loves to look out her window at night before the sun goes down. The owner is a nurse so he is able to answer any questions I have about moms health. I would highly recommend Country Haven.

Located in San Andreas, we are a small Assisted Living facility in the foothills of northern California. Country Haven is operated by 2 Registered Nurses who have over 20 years of combined experience caring for people.