Family owned all inclusive pricing. Older facility with a homey atmosphere and very clean. Enclosed gated facility with all levels of care.

staff was friendly!!

My mother was only at this community for a short time period of time but while she was there we where pleased for the most part. She had no complaints about the food and enjoyed a few of the activities they had available for the residents throughout the week. My only concern was that there was only one staff member on the floor throughout the day.

Mom regards this community as home!!

Mom is eating and sleeping better since moving into Casa Viejos. The only reason I did not give them a 5 is that we were given incorrect information about a hairdresser and doctor coming in. The staff are very accommodating and make sure she has everything she needs. The staff are very positive and seem to enjoy what they do. They have a lot of activities for her to enjoy and she has made numerous friends. I would recommend this community.

I have to give the staff all 4 stars❤️they have been very kind and patient with my step mother. Its such a hard process to place your family member anywhere that isn't home. The two owners are local and have been wonderful through this process. The management stays up on everything better than Avalon did for us. Thank you all so much!!!

I have had great experience with Casa and the staff is very caring. I would highly recommend it.

stay away

No activities for residents besides movies and tv. The ownership and management is a joke and very rude. Horrible incompetent care givers