Foothill Village Senior Living Community - Angels Camp, CA

Good community but not for us.

I looked at this community when searching for my mother. It was nice and everyone was friendly.The issues I had were it was about 18 miles from my house and it would have difficult to travel that much to see her every day. Also, my mother enjoys walking outside and they offered a walking area but it was on the side of the building next to the parking lot.

The Community Is Good

I think the community has good staff and are taking good care of my mom. They are doing a good job. I think she is having a good experience. Everything is fine and that is good.

Understanding and knowledgeable

Things are going very well since my Father has moved to Foothill Village Senior Living. It is a really nice place. The staff is very understanding and knowledgeable. They put potential family members at ease. The residents are very well cared for. It feels more like extended family than staff and other residents. I would rate the friendliness of the staff a six if it were possible.