Stratford at Beyer Park - Modesto, CA

I would give it 4

I have been very happy having my mom at Stratford. She has been there for 2 years. The last few months there seems to be a disconnect. Moral is down and employees are leaving. I hear a lot of grumbling. Up until this time my mom was very happy and did not want to go back home.

Cloud Nine

I absolutely love having my parents at Stratford at Beyer Park. I feel that the all the workers and staff truly care about their residents. Every one is extremely friendly and helpful. My Dad who is in generations has become the happy, loving man he use to be. He now receives all the care and love he deserves from the workers and staff there. I have no worries about him and we are kept informed of any thing that goes on with him immediately. My Mom has been the hard one and they keep right on top of all her issues. Working with me for the best out come. The time and effort they put into making her happy and safe is outstanding. I can now leave town and not worry that something will happen to them. They are safe and cared for.

Christina Mize

Thank you Christine for your kind words! We love having your parents here at The Stratford with us.

Mom is Ecstatic!

My mom is ecstatic and that is what really matters. She is incredibly happy there so overall I'm really satisfied too. There was only one person that I'm not crazy about but he's not in a position of direct care he's more of a tour guide. His communication skills aren't the best as far as follow up.

They have a ton of activities. There are 3 or 4 things going every single day which is great because they have a broad base of activities but they might have one or tow people show up so sometimes I think they may need to scale them back. Every time I call my mom she's not in her room so I guess that's a good thing. The food is really amazing.

We were favorably impressed with the ...

We were favorably impressed with the newness of the building and the vigor of the inhabitants. We were guests for lunch and thought that the food was delicious, and the staff very accommodating!

One friend lives here and another fri...

One friend lives here and another friend lived here for 2 months--then went home with caregivers. I went often to visit...it is a fine place. Not ready to make the decision right now.

More upscale. Smaller public areas, n...

More upscale. Smaller public areas, nice furnishings. Clean; friendly staff. Visibly active residents. Views outward from apt windows a bit lacking. No exercise rm. No large outdoor patio area where residents can gather.Nice movie theatre.

Located in Modesto, California, The Stratford at Beyer Park sets the standard for assisted living. By providing assistance with housing, personalized supportive services, and health-related care, we help preserve your loved oneÆs dignity and independence. We will handle the housekeeping chores, home repair, meals, and transportation leaving more time for social activities. Take advantage of our Cuts-N-Curls Beauty/Barber Salon, The Poodle Skirt Ice Cream Shop or the Rhett and Scarlett Movie Theater. Our activity program is specifically catered to our residentsÆ interests and preferences. Included is a variety of spiritual, social, recreational or exercise opportunities. Transportation is also provided throughout the community for events, dinner, concerts, country drives or shopping and casino gaming trips. Also available is specialized memory care. Specifically designed for residents with memory impairment, Stratford Square incorporates the latest research in memory care and resident safety. Staffed with the best caregivers who are experienced and receive special training for dementia, AlzheimerÆs and related ailments. Guided by our principles of service, passion, integrity, respect, improvement, and teamwork, we know youÆll enjoy the ôSpiritö of Stratford!