Brookdale Lodi - Lodi, CA has yet not published prices.

Had a tour of the facility and it seemed well run and was clean. Stopped by at lunch time, the dining area seemed to have sufficient amount of attendants. Food looked ok.Rooms small with a small refrigerator and microwave.No balcony.

The Right Community For Her

The staff are doing a good job for my aunt who is very happy living at this community. Everything that is provided and offered for her is just fine.

Warning

We have been through 3 owners and now Brookdale. Horrible [Removed]. Checks sent take two months to cash. Very little activities anymore. Used to have folks visiting with entertainment, now I see little. Great Med techs who seem to do everything. With Alzheimer's they need some more RA's. Clean and good meals but with the money fiasco, it makes me very nervous and I have private part-time caregiver who checks on Mom daily.

A joke!

When we first got to the Brookdale, we really liked the place. It was nice and clean. After they invited us to have lunch and that is what completely changed our minds. We were ignored we just sat there. Then I noticed that the residents were being ignored as well during meals time. It was a difference of night and day compared to the community we actually chose.

A great place for Mom

My mother needed additional care so we looked at Brookdale. The facility is clean and cheery. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
My mother's health and disposition improved within a few days. After 2 weeks I noticed she seems happier and is making new friends.
I would recommend Brookdale to anyone looking for a place for a parent or loved one.

Helpful and Courteous

All of the staff members working at the Brookdale Lodi facility have just been very helpful and courteous to my loved one and the family and they all seem to be doing their job properly, so I have no complaints.

Very caring, professional staff

They really helped us through a difficult time. Very caring, professional staff. Mom seems to be doing very well!

Friendly and Helpful

They were very friendly and helpful when we were searching for a place to put my loved one in. They were good with evaluating her and making her feel welcomed and my mother is very happy there at Brookdale.

He seems okay

I cant really speak to much about Brookdale Lodi because I am not the one who is there all the time. There are good and bad things about this facility. He seems okay. It is probably one of the better facilities when I think about it. But again I am not there after hours to know what all goes on.

a few issues

There have been a few issues with transportation to the doctor and back, and we have ended up having to do that ourselves. They are constantly busy, and it was an emergency call where the doctor needed to see him right away, but they are not able to do anything like that without advanced notice. (How can you give advance notice when it's an emergency?) There have definitely been some room for improvement. I think the people working there are spread too thin.

wonderful facility

The first month in there was a lack of consistency in following dietary requirements. I think that within the staff communication was a bit lacking.

They are very willing to meet the issues and work to resolve any issues that come up. Overall it has been a very good experience. It truly is a wonderful facility.

Best for Mom

As a family we are very happy with Brookdale . Our mother has only been there a short time but we feel it was a good choose for her care.

I think they have been working hard with me to be able to
afford getting my Mother enrolled. Brenda is just a very nice and caring person. She is working with me to be able to keep my mother there for her life time. Hats off to Brenda.

They were extremely accommodating.

They were extremely accommodating. They really went out of their way for us. The staff was wonderful. Unfortunately we weren't there for very long. They did a good job while we were there. My loved one didn't like the food, and they went out of their way to try to accommodate that.

They Can Give Insulin Shots

The price is up there but they're doing more for my sister than she would have gotten any place else. The main reason we chose them is because my sister is a very delicate diabetic. She takes shots 4x a day and this was the only place that I found that would actually giver her her shots and she didn't have to do them herself. There is a nurse there all the time so they can give her her shots. They call me on everything. If she fell down and stubbed her toe they would call me. They're really spot on and really watch. The meal times are set. It's 8am, 12pm, adn 5pm and if you miss it, you miss it.

REALLY NICE

REALLY NICE

This would be a WONDERFUL place to li...

This would be a WONDERFUL place to live! However, the price of the room does not include things like medication supervision or even meal escort. To have medication supervision was more a month.

Brookdale Lodi is an exceptional assisted living community in Lodi, California. Lodi is a small city just a few minutes south of Sacramento, well known for its wine production and world-class wineries. Our community is ideally located in a quiet residential neighborhood near Kofu Park and the Vineyard Shopping Center. Residents enjoy our proximity to the shopping and dining of downtown Lodi, just a few minutes away. Lodi is the perfect combination of small-town charm and big-city amenities, bringing the best of both worlds to our residents.

At Brookdale Lodi, our residents receive high-quality, personalized care services in a home-like environment. With comfortable, private apartment homes and spacious, welcoming common areas, our residents enjoy a blend of privacy and community engagement where they are free to thrive and grow in our active and vibrant community.

Brookdale Lodi is highly regarded as one of the best assisted living communities in the region, offering residents an abundance of services in a resort-style community. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Lodi include:

Outdoor walking path, courtyard and raised-bed gardens
Pet-friendly accommodations
Housekeeping and laundry services
On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Full-service dining room and private dining area for family celebrations