Country Club of Woodland Hills - Tulsa, OK

The staff are amazing

This community and the staff here go above and beyond for their residents. My dad is doing so well he likes his room, he has started to make friends, likes going to breakfast with "the guys", and he has done a Guys Nite Out field trip. Dad had his very first mani-pedi and now has a regular appt set-up every 2 weeks. There are a lot of different amenities for the residents here. The maintenance guys even come and help him when he has trouble with his remote control. I would definitely recommend this community and they are so accommodating and care.

Nice community

I like it here. I'm involved in a writing club and the food is really good. I chose this community because of the amenities they offer.

Friendly Tour

We had a very good tour of this facility. Everything looked great, and very well maintained. The staff was pleasant. They were informative, and answered all my questions. The experience was a nice one. Unfortunately the location was just a little far for our families to travel too.

Love Country Club at Woodland Hills

Country Club Review:

My parents toured several senior living communities before they chose Country Club as the place they wanted to live. In fact, they were so impressed with the the friendly and helpful staff, the amenities, and the cost, that they immediately made the decision to move into one of the cottages. They moved to Country Club in February of 2006 and never regretted their decision to live there. They have made many friends over the years and also enjoy the diverse activities for residents. And, when my father passed away in November of 2014, my step mother chose to move to one of the Country Club apartments, and never even considered moving somewhere else. She is very pleased she made the decision to stay at Country Club and loves her new apartment home. And that is truly what Country Club is; a lovely, safe home for your loved ones.

Overall it was a good place. Our contact wasn't professional or considerate of our mother's limitations.The halls are quite long and benches had been strategically placed as rest stops. Our contact said that was the reason.Alcohol is served at this facility weekly and the contact said some residents had problems with over indulgence.Our concern was not with the fact that alcohol was served but we felt the possibility of there being an interaction with medication was a real concern.

What an amazing place to be!

I moved in not too long ago and since moving in I am very happy with my decision. I've made some friends and I really enjoy playing bingo with them as well as going to the music concerts they have often. Although I am not used to the food they serve here it is quite delicious! All in all it has been a really good experience.

As one of Tulsa's finest Independent and Residential Care rental retirement communities, we want to say Welcome to Country Club of Woodland Hills, one Our all-inclusive retirement lifestyle is designed for you to be able to live in maintenance-free comfort, which frees you to retire on your terms.

We invite you to join us in a senior living lifestyle designed for the young at heart-whatever age that may be.

For more than 25 years, Country Club of Woodland Hills has been one of the leading senior living communities in Tulsa. Country Club of Woodland Hills is locally managed and key staff members have been in place for an average of over 10 years in senior housing and operations. We realize today's senior has an increasing number of housing options. Therefore, everything we do, from the corporate manager to on-site staff, is to make certain our resident's needs are met with a warm and compassionate service.