Green Country Village Inc - Bartlesville, OK

Green Country Village Inc - Bartlesville, OK has yet not published prices.

if you love them..look elsewhere!

If you are looking for a place for your loved one, look somewhere else. They don't care about their residents. The nurses there, [Removed] were unprofessional, hateful, and rude. In Assisted Living, the only assistance you get is with bathing, getting dressed, and they will give you your medications. Other than that, if you need something else, they tell you that your loved one can't stay there and they must move. The housekeeping is terrible. They had left old food out and ants were all over the place. They were crawling on my family member. I have voice messages recorded from rude nurses. I have videos of nurses and how they spoke to my family member. I have witnesses to what I heard and saw. I am reporting and showing everything to the State Board. They also show no compassion when a family member passes away. All they want is for their belongings to be moved out within 24 hours and they want the final bill paid immediately. Also - if you try talking to any of the directors, they are always conveniently in a meeting and can't be bothered.