Silver Arrow Estates - Broken Arrow, OK

Do NOT trust your loved ones with Silver Arrow!

DO NOT trust Silver Arrow with your loved one!! They will literally lie and tell you anything to get you to move in. Then, they don't stand behind their word and lie about what they said.

My dad chose to move here after careful consideration of costs. He sold his home of 45 years and moved, with a permanently fixed income, into Silver Arrow where he was told he could get a rate-lock - otherwise he would never have sold his house and moved here, knowing he would not be able to afford it long term. Now, after he's moved and shifted EVERYTHING in his life, Management ([name removed] and [name removed]) are saying in order to get rate-lock, his current rate must increase by $400/month first. THIS WAS NOT WHAT HE WAS PROMISED! Had he known this he NEVER would have made this decision to move.

Silver Arrow has caused our family a great deal of anxiety and it is still ongoing as now we have to find another place and move my dad again. He is 77 years old, moved out of his home of 45 years and now finds himself in this position. Silver Arrow has NOT taken care of him but instead had caused him to regret his situation and to become deeply concerned and worried at a time when he should be able to trust his caregivers and enjoy these years in a retirement community.

I was very disappointed here, from the beginning when we met with the sales person in her very tiny office to the out of date heating and air in the cottages. I did not tour the apartments.

Good Tour, but Too Expensive

We toured this community for my husband, and his needs. The tour went well, and everyone was very kind. The community was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was friendly, and polite. They were informative,and answered our questions. Unfortunately their prices were too expensive for our budget.

Nice Experience, Tour Was Pleasant

This is nice community, and my tour of it was a nice one. The community looked nice from what I saw. Everything was well maintained. The staff I came across was kind, and helpful. They were informative, and answered my questions. Everything went well, the experience was a nice one.

Impressed with This Community

This community has far exceeded any expectations we had for it. My mother in law is doing fantastic since her move to this community. We are very pleased with everything they have done for us. They have a great staff, and they have been polite, and courtesy. The community looks wonderful. Everything has worked out very well, and I would highly recommend this community.

Beautiful Location!!

I thought this location was beautiful with a lot of great surroundings. During our tour the staff where very professional and made sure to give my loved one and I a detailed look at there facility. I did not feel rushed or pressured which I was thankful for. Personally I just did not care for the atmosphere, it reminded me of more of a children's place. I could just see how transition would be difficult to move in here.

A place for dad

I toured this community. I was not happy that he would not have a place where he could his own meals if choose too. I did like the community for being clean. The staff was always friendly and helpful. This would be a good place for a person who did not want to cook meals on their own.

Mom's Happy Home

I like the care at this community. The meals are outstanding. The staff members are nice and caring. The community offer alot of nice activities for the residents. We would highly recommend the care and she is happy that they have a salon on the community. This is a great location for us. We recoomend this community for great care and the value for loved ones.

We have been very pleased with this place.

They do a very good job. I looked at 12 other places, I liked the duplexes, and the enclosed garage. They let us build a fence. Very nice with upkeep on the facilities, they have maintenance people, as well as landscapers. We have been very pleased with this place.

I toured this nice community. We were happy with the staff and they were helpful to answer my questions. The community was clean and we were happy to see the list of activities. We would recommend this community to others. The care and the value are nice and families would be happy here.

My mom is happy here!

My mother really likes the staff and residents at the Silver
Arrow Estates. The place is well maintained and clean. The meals are great, they serve plenty of food, in fact, more than she could eat. The only thing she wishes they could improve on is the time it takes to bring out the meals. My mother has joined in some of the game nights and gone to the Christmas concerts. She is happy and so are we.

Very pleasant community!

The Silver Arrow Estates is a very nice community. It's farther than I would like, which is why we did not choose it, The people are very nice and friendly, and the place is kept up very well. My loved one's sister lives here and she says its a good place.

initial impressions are positive. People are friendly and the food is great!

Great Care!

I am happy living at this community. The staff is very caring and helpful. A very clean environmen . They offer alot of great activities. I would recommend this community for other families.

happy Residents!

I would recommend the Holiday at Silver Arrow because of the Wonderful staff and All the Great activities!

It is a GOD send for us because my wife stopped cooking several years ago and I am a terrible cook.
Here we get three(3) well prepared meals a day and then some.

Silver Arrow is a Dream come true for us seniors who want a safe, clean and friendly place to live our Golden years.

Comfortable living

I am so happy to have found Silver Arrow Estates in Broken Arrow! The staff is fantastic! Leaving your home is difficult but it helps when the entire property is so beautiful. It doesn't take long to make friends and get into the swing of events going on. It's a wonderful place that I would highly recommend.

Better than home.

Upon arrival at Silver Arrow, my wife and i first liked the building: it is attractive, well decorated and pleasent. At lunch, the food tasted good, the prentation was good, the selection above expectations and all food was the corrent temperature. As we watched people at lunch, we noticed that the staff treated the residents with patience and care. The greatest thung for me is the "enviromental pressure". With all of the activities gping on my mither in law will get involved, become more active and enjoy life more thsn she did by herself at her house. This is truely a home with a large family.

My mother loves it there. She is very happy there.

My mother loves it there. She is very happy there. They have been very good to help her. The maintenance has been wonderful helping to hang her pictures. The food is good, but not great necessarily. The management has been good. They were a little more expensive than some of the others, but it includes food and lots of entertainment, and housekeeping.

Located in Broken Arrow and not accessible for LIFT

admin admin

Hi, I’m Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement’s Home Office. It seems as if you or a loved one had a negative experience at Silver Arrow Estates and we want to know more about that. Can you please call our Resident Relations line at [removed] at your convenience?

Thanks,
Katie

Happy Mom

My mother has been living at Silver Arrow Estates for about 2 1/2 months. I have not visited yet so my ratings are based on what I hear and don't hear from Mom and my sister, who lives close by and visits daily. I have heard no complaints and my mom is always happy during our weekly phone conversations. She says everyone is very friendly and the place is clean. And if this were not the case she'd let me know.
I was very pleased when talking with staff on the phone when I was looking for a residence and felt very confident at that time that this would be a good choice.

Sorry Managment

This place is really no place to put your family, once they move in there rent goes up every year about $200 to $400. The big lady manager will sit and make fun of some of us here thinking we dont hear her, she is a sad sad person. I have seen them be so mean to residents that have problems. It was a better place to live before the managers that came about 3yrs ago.

It's a great place.

It's a great place. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. They are a great value. They are very attentive and responsive. They have plenty of activities. I would give the food a four, it's pretty good too. We are pretty happy with it.

I have toured this facility...

I have toured this facility twice and I am bringing Shirlee and AD there for lunch this coming Tuesday.

Beautiful! A different app...

Beautiful! A different approach to senior living.

Consistent management

She's very happy with where she is, it's a good place, she loves it and she's happy there, she's making friends. It's not perfect but for what it is, I think it's going to be hard to really improve it.
I was there for a week and I was seriously impressed with the management there. They're very helpful, very concerned about their residents and are very involved. I've been up there twice and each time I watch them and theyre consistent, we don't have any bad hair days. Overall, for what you pay, it's expensive, but this was by far the best one, it feels more like a home, it's landscapped well, overall it was the best.

Mom LOVES It!

My mom loves her apartment at Silver Arrow Estates. Almost 3 months now. I'm impressed with what she's getting for the price. I don't live there so I can only go off of what my mom says and my mom absolutely loves it! My mom's pretty picky and she loves it there. She loves the food - she's gaining weight. They've just been really really helpful for my mom. It's not an assisted living. It's a retirement community. They've just been so kind to her. The management is awesome at Silver Arrow! Vicky and her husband, my mom just loves them. They're awesome people.

It's divine for her to be there. It's the first place we looked at and we just loved it so much we never went anywhere else.

Great!

It was great. My mom wasn't able to stay there becasue of her heath so she's living with me now but we were very happy with it.

More activities would be nice

My mother lives there and so far, everything is good. It's an independent living community. She needs medication managment so we have a contract with a heath care agency that doesn't communicate with the Silver Arrow's managers. It's a bit harder to set up than if that was included.

The activities are pretty routine. There is bingo, popcorn and movies, walmart trips, etc. Occasionally they vary, but not often. The activities are good, but I'd like to see more variance.

Okay, but not great

I think this place is too expensive for what you receive. No kitchen,even though I don't cook is not a good thing. The wait for a meal is often long the plan for serving should be revised to better accommodate the residents. Moving in was difficult and little or no direction offered from the staff. I hope moving out will be easier.

Situated on 17 acres of beautifully manicured grounds, you’ll be charmed by the country-feel of our facilities. But while Silver Arrow Estates enjoys the peace of being nestled within a suburb of Tulsa, residents can still experience all the cultural advantages of the big city. Enjoy easy access to shopping, medical facilities and nearby dining, or spend your days exploring the sites of the town.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind