Bellarose - Tulsa, OK has yet not published prices.

Very comfortable place and quality care.

Beautiful facility. Great location. However, I felt it was a bit overpriced.

Bellarose

So far Bellarose has been a good experience. Overall, I find that the staff is helpful, friendly, and accommodating, and the food is good. I like that they have a lot opt options to choose from. I haven’t had a chance to participate in the activities that the offer yet because I’ve been so busy, but they do seem to have several things going on each day. Really my only issue is that there are some problems in my apartment that they have not gotten around to fixing yet. My dishwasher is broken among a few other things. Other than that, our stay has been pleasant so far.

Brand New Community

This community is brand new and you can really tell. The community is beautiful almost mirrors a 5-star resort or hotel. It is a larger community the decor is wonderful and the landscaping is done very lovely. The staff is friendly and very nice. I just didn't think this would be a good fit for mom I think she might have gotten a little overwhelmed by the size.

Very Impressed

I was very impressed with this community, the staff did an excellent job showing us around they took their time and answered all our questions. Their level of care here is more than what my father would need as he is still very independent but it would be one of my top choices for him when and if he does need this type of care. I would definitely recommend coming for a tour here. My dad did mention in leaving he thought everyone looked kind of old here, at which I just smiled.

My mom likes her spacious new room

Bellarosa is brand new and very nice, a bit short staffed in the dining area but they are working on that, my mom really likes her spacious room and has even brought in some of her own furniture to make it feel more like home. The staff is attentive, friendly and they encourage my mom to take part in many of the activities they offer as well. Mom likes going to the dining room with the other residents and the food is pretty good. There are field trips to shopping and special events for the residents who want to use it. They also have a resident doctor who sees the residents by appointment weekly and helps monitor their meds.
I would definitely recommend Bellarosa, it's nice, comfortable, has a pool and my mom is happy there.