Brookdale Cedar Ridge - Broken Arrow, OK

Brookdale Cedar Ridge - Broken Arrow, OK has yet not published prices.

still on my list of options

2bedroom cottage I really like the cottages with garage. Disappointed with the small closets. Maybe I need to donate a bunch of clothes that I don’t wear. Our tour guide made us welcome and enjoyable. Looking forward to a return visit.

Bumpy Start

It is going pretty well now for mom at the Brookdale Cedar Ridge. It was a bumpy start with the call button not working properly, and not leaving mom's remote for the T.V. within her reach, and leaving the thermostat alone so that she did not get cold. They are taking the matters seriously and working with us. Most of the staff members are very welcoming and really friendly when we come to visit. The food is really good with a lot of choices, and they serve ample amounts. The residents seem very happy. The activity director comes and gets my mom and encourages her to participate, she likes the activities she has engaged in for the most part. Mom seems happier now. She is doing better.

Already Recommended this Community to My Friends

Unfortunately shortly after my parents made the move into this community, my mother passed. However my father is still here, and doing well. I do feel comfortable with the care he is being provided with. The staff is very good, and kind. Any concerns I have had the director have been quick to correct the problem. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. They provide nice meals, and good activities for their residents. I have already recommended this community to my friends. It is a great facility.

Gene and Phyllis Bell's Family

My family just buried our dad. He was in Brookdale Cedar Ridge Memory Care. The entire Memory Care staff was amazing. They not only provided excellent medical care for our dad, but provided excellent emotional support for our family, and understood what we were going through.
Our mother continues to live the the assisted living area. The staff has been just as incredible in the Assisted Living area, as the Memory Care area.
My family cannot say enough about this wonderful place. The administration and staff are more than we could ever have imagined for our parents.

My Mother is Doing Great with Her Move to Community

Since my mother move to this community she is doing very well. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a great staff at this community. They are kind, and very helpful. When I come to visit her room, and the community is well maintained. They provide nice meals for the residents. She has gotten involved with some of the activities they offer. Everything is working out well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Felt like a nursing home!!

The staff where very friendly to my loved one and I during our tour. They made sure to be on time to our appointment and give us lots of great information about there facility. I just felt like it was more of a nursing home environment and was not the right fit for my mother.

Peace of mind!

I recommend Brookdale Cedar Ridge for the memory care unit. They have taken very good care of my mother so far and it has caused me to finally have peace of mind knowing that she is safe. It is a smaller facility and just what my mother needed.

Everyone is very helpful!

The staff at Brookdale Cedar Ridge have been very helpful so far. My mother has been out a few times for some evaluations and it has been a hard transition, but they have been very helpful. [Removed], the director, has been great. They even let us use some of the respite stay furniture before we were able to move my mother's furniture in.

My tour

This community seemed clean and the people we met at this community seemed nice. This community was a little larger than we were looking for and it costs a little more.

Mom backed out

I was not happy with this community. We were going to have my mom move in for her care needs. We paid the amount to get my mom set in for a move in time and she backed out. We were not able to get a refund and they could not understand why we did not move in. The staff seemed to be nice and friendly. the community was clean. My mom is not here and doing great at home for now.
I do think other families would be happy with the care that is received here from the staff and the cleanliness

My opinion!

This community looked clean and the staff we met were nice. This community just did not seem like the right fit for mom. They allow pets and offer numerous daily activities.

Poorly Staffed!!

I am very disappointed with the care this community has provided my loved one, they are very under staffed and very disorganized. The staff are not attentive to my mothers needs and sometimes it takes her up to an hour to get a response once her call light has been pressed. The food is bland at best and have no organization in the dining room. I am very concerned about the well being of my loved one and hope there are major improvements made soon.

So far so good!!

Dad is still adjusting to living at Brookdale. They offer some activities for the residents to enjoy. Most of the staff have been very friendly and helpful. He seems to like some of the food. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

My Parents Are Happy

So far it's been good and my parent's are enjoying their new community. As far as I can tell, they keep the facility clean. The feedback from parents about the food has been awesome. My parents have gone out on a shopping trip with the community. This community has worked out for us!

Living it Up

The tour of this facility was very professionally , clean, up to date decor, menu was exciting and a plus is every one is on one level especially when you live in tornando alley!

Not our choice

We considered this community as we were looking for options. I liked that they had a meeting about Alzheimer's here. There were other places that were less expensive though. Also some of my interactions with the staff left me feeling less than confident. Some didn't seem to be very professional and some didn't seem to be very organized.

Brookdale Senior Living

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for your feedback and please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

I think they are doing a great job.

I think they are doing a great job. The staff is really great. They keep it clean and they have a good set of activities, more than I expected for the memory care. The reason I picked them was because their ratio of caregivers to residents seemed better than other places.

Nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was her second choice, we were very impressed by what we saw here. It is a very nice looking place, and my loved one liked that they had an outdoor seating area. They have a hairdresser on the premises, which was also a nice feature. The rooms were a bit smaller than what my loved one wanted, however.

Harrison

My mother in law was not at Emeritus for very long as she died within month of moving in. But we were pleased with staff while she was there.