Senior Star at Burgundy Place- Tulsa, OK

• Free Assessment
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Anytime Dining
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Home Health Aides
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

Really like this property. The floor plans were straight forward and would be easy to decorate. The location of this property is a very large plus. However, I was somewhat disappointed with the kitchen area particularly the countertop width.

Senior Star

Thank you so much for taking time to review Burgundy Place. Residents do love our apartment floor plan options. We understand many are accustomed to larger kitchen spaces. However, with our dining room available for 3 meals per day and our Anytime Dining options, residents have found that the efficiency of the smaller kitchen is plenty of space for those occasions when preparing their own meal is desired.

Such an Excellent Place

Senior Star at Burgundy Place is an excellent home for my dad. He has been there for three months now, and while he is slow to warm up to the community, the other residents seem really happy. The staff is excellent, especially the dining room staff. They know Daddy by name and really work hard to make him comfortable there. There are so many activities to be involved in from bible studies and church services, concerts, exercise, and off campus outings. There are lots of different people living here, so once dad gets warmed up, he’ll definitely make friends. The food is wonderful, and there are always multiple choices during mealtimes. Residents can even have meals delivered to their rooms if they wish. Once a week, the staff will clean residents’ rooms, dust, and change bed linens. They will even do laundry for a fee. Our only issue is that the Home Health staff is not as good as we feel it could be. Dad needs help with showering, and the staff is very good about coming in every day to make sure he can get cleaned up, but they always seem to come in the evening. My father prefers to shower earlier in the daytime. Besides this issue, we feel that Senior Star is well worth it, and our experience has been excellent.

Comfortable Care!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. She has been making her way down to the dinning room and enjoys the meals they are providing. I am pleased to see that she is slowly starting to get involved with a few of the activities they have available throughout the week. The staff have been easy to work with and I am comfortable with the care they are providing.

Mom's smiling again!

I moved my 93 year old Mom to Burgundy Place about 8 weeks ago after being in a very unpleasant facility. The first thing she said was "people are actually talking and laughing in the dining room". She moved from an Assised living situation to independent living. She is the happiest I've seen in years! She doesn't worry about someone bursting through the door at 3am to empty the trash or to check on her. She enjoys her privacy very much now. Overall this move was the best thing that has happened to us in a while. I'm so grateful that I moved Mom to this delightful place. I'm so happy to see her smile again!

Top Picks

This was one of my mothers top picks to where she would like to move too. Unfortunately the location wasn't convenient for us. However our tour went very well. This is a nice community with nice people. The staff was kind, and answered our questions. We did like this community, and our tour was nice.

Things are great

The staff have been friendly and helpful. Mom is not crazy about the food. She likes the daily activities and they keep the community very clean. The entire staff seem to care and I would recommend this community.

The staff are very helpful and friendly and have eased our burden and worries about our mom's recent stroke and move into an assisted living facility. They help as much or as little as requested and are always willing to go the extra when you need it.

Great Community !!

I really enjoyed my tour of this community. I noticed the residents looked happy and many of them where involved in different activities they had going on through the complex. I have no complaints about this community and would recommend this place to anyone.

Senior Star

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about your experience visiting Burgundy Place! We are always looking for ways to better serve seniors, and to create a warm and welcoming environment for all who walk through our doors, so we are so grateful to hear your feedback! Please know we are always available as a resource for you as you and your loved ones continue this journey!

Friendly, professional staff

We're very pleased with our experience at Burgundy Place. It's a clean, well kept facility, and the staff is professional and easy to work with. We've got no complaints!

very very good

Burgundy Place to me seems to be very very good. The friendliness of the staff is a 5+. I think she is very impressed with the staff. All the workers seem to know everybody's name. That is just outstanding. They greet her and everybody when she is walking the halls. The only minor complaint she has had is her stove wasn't working when she moved in. When she was ready to start using it she noticed that it wasn't doing anything. She was disappointed it wasn't fixed before she moved in. They have ordered a new one and installed it yesterday. That has been her only complaint though.

It's great, I like it here.

It's great, I like it here. The place is very clean, and the staff is very friendly. The food is good. I go to some activities, and I have enjoyed most of them, and they seem to have a pretty good variety. The transportation is very good here too. I haven't been anywhere like this before, but I am happy, and I would rate them highly.

Beautiful/Friendly

Very beautiful and well run. View of Arkansas River. Very accessible.

Carol very helpful, nothing...

Carol very helpful, nothing vacant at this time, nice vacility

Loved the facility and the ...

Loved the facility and the personnel however it is out of their budget

Welcome to Senior Star Living at Burgundy Place! Burgundy Place is an independent living community in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Residents at this exciting and vibrant retirement community enjoy a special bond with the staff, a bond that creates beautiful new friendships and cherished memories. People who visit Burgundy Place often tell us they experience a “special feeling” when they walk through our doors. We believe that what people experience is the love and devotion that bonds the people of Burgundy Place together.

Located just south of Oral Roberts University, Burgundy Place offers a variety of activity spaces including a walking path, billiards and an art studio. Residents have the option of enjoying their meals according to their schedule. The Dining Room is open throughout the day, offering three scheduled meals a day or continuous dining opportunities. Resident’s families appreciate the peace of mind they gain by knowing that their parents live in a community that supports their independence, encourages socialization and helps their loved one experience a fulfilling lifestyle.

Every year, we talk with thousands of families as they explore their options for transitioning into a senior living community. We find that most families desire the same things for themselves and their loved ones. Safety and security. Comfortable, supportive surroundings. A healthy lifestyle and well-being. A little help when it's needed. Indeed, these are the very basics. And we believe we do them extremely well.

We invite you to come and experience life at Burgundy Place today!