This place is ideally, located beautiful view of the river from west facing balconies. They only had kitchenettes which is a first for the Independent Living facilities I've visited, didn't like that, but the apartments were spacious, common areas nice and roomy, the landscaping pretty. Tho they have OnStar pendants for residence, no one employee's are present at night :(

Great place to live!

My mom has been at Prairie Rose for approximately 5 years. Before I moved my mother there, I was in Property Management for 20 years. Every time I enter Prairie Rose, my property management hat goes on. I look for cleanliness, organization, personnel, maintenance, activities, etc. I have not been disappointed at all. My mother is very much loved at the Prairie Rose, they all seem to make an effort to get to know her and help her if she needs any assistance. It is a very nice group of people and a great place to call "home".

Good Move For My Mother, She Is Well in This Community

This is a good retirement community, and my mother is doing well since her move to this community. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands here. The staff is pleasant, and have been helpful when needed. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. Her room, and the facility look nice, and clean when I visit. The experience is going well for us in this community, and I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

A nice place

We liked this community when we visited. The community was clean and the people we met were nice. I loved the rooms. This community, however could use a little updating.

More independent than assisted living...

When I toured Prairie Rose, I was under the impression that it was assisted living, but when I got there, I noticed that it was more independent living. They hire an outside company to provide care for the residents in need of assisted living. It was not what I was looking for.

Care for family

I like this community for the great care that is being received. The staff is always helpful and attentive. The community is clean inside and out. The meals are very good and she is please with the variety. They do offer activities for those who can participate. We would recommend this community to their families for care and the great value.

I am pleased

Dad has been there a few weeks. It's very clean, looks like a hotel, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The residents seem happy. The food is pretty good. You have 4 options. They are pre-plated but they accommodated requests to change side items and brought out salsa for some residents who requested it. They provide transportation to doctors and take residents to Walmart. The other activities and trips look good. Dad is more interested in the pool table. It's great that you can contract with home health in the facility. So far so good!

Decent Tour

I had a pretty decent tour of this community. The community appeared to be well maintained. From what I saw everything looked clean. The staff was friendly, and kind. It was a pretty decent experience, but my father in law did not get the feeling that this was the community for him.

Care in a great community.

I like living here at this community. It is a new community and they have everything. The price is very reasonable. I like cooking here in my new home. They offer activities each day for everyone. They have great dinners and senior trips to different places. I would highly recommend the community for anyone who needs care for a loved one with a good value.

Excellent!!!
Independent Living only

Best of the best!!

We love the management at the Prarie Rose. I don't have any complaints about this community so far, it seems like they're very accommodating, friendly and nice. The thing we like the most is how caring the people that work here are. The owner lives on site, so it feels like a big family. The place is clean and they have light maintenance for each apartment, it's only a limited amount of time, though. They do laundry but not personal laundry. They provide 3 meals a day, and always have fruit and coffee. In my mother's apartment, there is a sink and small countertop with a full-size refrigerator. They have a big activity room and have multiple outings, they will be taking them to see Christmas lights soon which sounds very exciting.

A Good Beginning

We picked this community for the location, style, building, and my mom's specific apartment. She like the layout and the balcony. It has enough shelves and closets with a sink and microwave. Thus far I am satisfied with the community, it's going fine. They keep it well organized and maintained. So far she is enjoys all the activities. She is not quiet not impressed with the meals they serve, it is like institutional food. For being there 6 weeks, it's okay and worked out fine. I would recommend them thus far.

Knowledgeable Staff !!

My loved one I really enjoyed our tour of this community, the dinning room and lobby where very well maintained and kept clean. The staff made us feel very welcomed and really there time on showing us everything the complex had to offer.

Excellent Staff

This is a lovely community, and I'am pleased with the care they are providing my mother with. The community is very well-kept, they do a great job with the cleaning. The staff is excellent, they have been helpful and respectful. She is participating in some of the activities they offer. She is pleased with the food. She is safe in good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

Overall the facility was OK. We noticed the public bathroom was not as clean as it could be.Also many of the staff had not worked there very long indicating a relatively high turn over. We were not impressed that the same staff was expected to both clean and serve meals even with a change of clothing. We did not feel that having management live on site was a plus since burnout can be a real issue.

Five stars all the way!!

I have enjoyed the food and playing bingo since moving into Prairie Rose. The community is very clean as well as beautiful inside and outside. The food is wonderful and I have even found myself eating foods I thought I never would. Although I have not yet needed any assistance from the staff I know that they would be there for me. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family, it is a great place to live.

Very nice place, not a great fit for us

I thought they did a great job overall at Prairie Rose, but unfortunately it just wasn't a good match for what my loved one needed. The people here were as nice as could be, the facility was clean and well kept, and the food looked great. However the facility is on the larger side, and it was just too much trouble for my loved one to get to and from her room to meals. But I'd definitely recommend them as being worth a look!

My Mother Is Happy

Nothing really jumps out at me about the facility. My loved one really wanted to go there and they had a place available for her and so she went there. She seems to be really happy there at Prairie Rose.

It's a nice place, I really like it. The only thing is there are some cockroaches crawling around. Other than that, it's a really nice

Well run and maintained senior living

This independent living complex is bright, clean, well-located, catering to a wide variety of senior residents. There is a nursing service on-site if the resident needs additional help with activities of daily living. My mother is eating much better there than she did on her own and there are a good amount of activities offered. The management is professional and the staff seem caring and positive toward the residents. So far we are happy that we chose Prairie Rose for my parent.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. She is really liking it there. She loves her space, and they clean for her regularly. It was also more spacious than everywhere else that we looked. We have been surprised with the activities she has been participating in. There have been a few complaints about the food, nothing consistent, certain items that she doesn't care for. She does say that she thinks they try to be too fancy. The communication has been very good, we really haven't had any complaints at all.

A PLACE FOR DAD

Excellent management.
Friendly environment, very welcoming to newcomers.
Good food with lots of food choices.

It's wonderful!

It's wonderful!The only thing that they could improve is the food they need more choices. They have a meet and greet every thursday night, I like to go to that. They are welcoming and the people are great and the houskeeping is great. It's a wonderful place!

I wouldn't change anything

They've been fine. I always think those places are too expensive but it's fine and comparable to other places. They do have activities but my dad rufuses to participate in them so I don't know much about them. They have a little gym in there and things like that. I wouldn't really change anything about it from what I've seen.

Meals took forever

He was independent living and it worked out well enough. He had a back door onto a patio that actually went outside and he had a real bedroom. He liked it well enough, the only real complaint he had about it was the dining room. To keep the prices low, and the prices are very reasonable, they had carts and would start on one end of the room with coffee and water and then start back over with salads or the next thing so dinner would be as long as an hour and a half. If you got there late you got whatever they were serving at that point in the rotation. My dad wouldn't eat because he didn't want to be in the dining room that long.

Be careful

They give you false information when they are trying to sell you the community. They tell you everything they offer and what they provide but then there is no follow through and none of those things happen. The meals have been cut in half and there have been times when the residents have waited at least an hour just to get food. When you need maintenance done it is impossible to get it done, you fill our work order but no one comes and fixes the issues. It really seems like a nightmare as the days go on it seems to be getting worse. They tell you certain things are included in the price but when you receive your bill you see additional charges for those things. You have to pay extra for the monitor device and if you need an extra handrail or stool you have to pay extra for that as well. I would be careful when looking into this community and would ask a lot of question and ensure things are put into writing. They will tell you what you want to hear to get the sale.

I didn't like this place. Seemed mor...

I didn't like this place. Seemed more transient than a permananet living facility. However mother in law lives there and loves it.

Toured. Lots of positives but unsati...

Toured. Lots of positives but unsatisfactory heating and cooling system.

Located on the south edge of Tulsa in Oklahoma’s Green Country, you’ll love our beautiful, landscaped grounds which feature mature trees and large beds of Prairie Roses. In spite of our pastoral park-like feel, residents appreciate the convenience of being close to the state’s second largest metropolitan area. Enjoy shopping, excellent hospitals, fine dining and stunning countryside minutes from the front door.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind