Tallgrass Estates - Bartlesville, OK

My care for a friend

I am happy that my friend is doing well in this community. She says that things are going good for her and everyone is nice and caring. She likes that the community is clean and she feels at home in a clean enviroment. I think other might like the care here and families should check with this community for others.

Not enough security!

I felt that this community was very expensive. I did see an studio, but it was right on top of the furnace room. I also did not like that they had keys instead of cards. I did not feel like I would be safe there. I did see some residents playing cards.

Great Community for our loved one!

Our loved one is doing just fine since moving into Tallgrass Estates. The staff are very friendly and have been very helpful with the move to Tallgrass. They are very caring and doing a great job with our loved one. There is a lot to do at the community with a number of activities for the residents to enjoy. Our loved one is enjoying the variety of food offered. The community is decently clean but could use some attention. The windows are very dingy and you can barely see outside. There is rotting wood on the exterior of the building that could use some repair and replacement.

Managers are liars, it's a pig stye in the dining room.

Management constantly changes their story every fifteen minutes, and husband and wife team can't keep their story straight. Dingy floor and leftover food on carpet in dining room, laundry rooms always tied up by housekeeping staff, Activity Director makes excuses all the time, has residents playing childish activities, and won't make the time for a bus ride other than to Walmart. Maintenance men come and go, cannot get any work done for doing work on empty apartments, which always seem to get new carpet. Elevator shuts down at the most inopportune times, making the trip downstairs in the hot (or cold) stairwells uncomfortable. My mother lived here for a year and a half, worst investment I've ever made. Came highly recommended, major disappointment.

Holiday Retirement

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry your experience with Tallgrass Estates has not been a positive one.

We will address these concerns with maintenance and housekeeping, as Holiday Retirement wants to provide clean, safe living spaces for our residents.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Home for aunt Mary

Our family was truly fortunate to find Tallgrass Estates for our 95 year old aunt. The comfort and assistance with meals and housekeeping is fantastic. It feels like family when we enter the facility to visit aunt Mary.

We were very impressed with...

We were very impressed with this facility.We are hoping to be able to follow through with placement.My husband said he would move there himself.Staff was very helpful.

Built on beautiful grounds in Bartlesville, you’ll enjoy our close-knit, small town that offers a variety of opportunities and activities that rival a large city. Residents are charmed by the elegance of Tallgrass Estates and enjoy living near excellent healthcare, shopping, restaurants, golf and many other unique regional attractions.

}Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind