Cottonwood Cove Retirement Community - Chubbuck, ID

Enjoying Myself!

Cottonwood Cove Retirement Community is very nice place. The staff is very friendly and caring. They check on us every morning and night. They are always available for any assistance if needed. They are trying very hard right now to make the make the grounds look more presentable outside. The food is delicious, I go to the dinners almost every night where they offer a wide variety of choices that I like. Refreshments and snacks are provided for the residents during the day. There are different activities lined up for each day. Today is an exercise class, Bingo, birthday celebrations, and some musical entertainment. They definitely provide plenty to do filling my days with more than I can possibly take in. There are nice sidewalks to take walks. Cottonwood Cove is very affordable for me and I'm really enjoying myself.

great place for retirement

Cottonwood Cove is a great place. Meals are good, activities are good and everyone is friendly. There is a bus that takes residents around to stores/banks each week.

This is a great place to be!

My wife and I recently moved to Cottonwood Cove and it has been just wonderful so far. It isn't an Assisted Living Community although the staff still take the time to check on us residents daily. The food is great and included in our rent and the staff are amazing. There's lots of activities which keep us busy and I couldn't be happier.