The Harrison Regent - Ogden, UT

Very nice community. The food was excellent. We met the Chef and enjoyed the dining room. The residents were friendly. We give a thumbs up to [name removed], the Sales Leader. She was gracious.

My brother is happy here

I like the fact that this place is reasonably priced compared to others. I like that they are nice and attentive to my brother. He gets 3 good meals a day. They will try to engage him to join the daily activities. He is allowed to have his dog so he takes him out all the time. If he had a doctors appointment they offer a shuttle. They keep it nice and clean and they put stuff in the hallways to help with odors. I would recommend this community to other families.

Free food for friends and family every week

My parents live here and they really, really love it. The staff is very pleasant and really friendly. They tell me that my parents are well liked by everyone and they seem to be super comfortable in their surroundings. We’ve gone several times to eat with them because the facility offers a free “Friends and Family” service on Thursdays. They’re given plenty of food with a big variety and it tastes good. I love that if my parents don’t feel like going to the dining area, the staff will bring their food to them; they’ve been really good to them. There are a whole bunch of activities that the residents can participate in if they want to and they also offer church services. Overall, it’s been very pleasant for them and the price they’re paying is a great value. I’ve already recommended them to others and I will continue to do so.

Perfect Place so convenient to everything

I love this small welcoming and warm community. It is an ideal place for me this is for long term. I have great views. And the price is reasonable. I'm in the independent living and they have a van service if we need or the bus line is right in front of the building. The dining room is nice and the food is fabulous. I've meet some amazing people. They come in once a week and clean and do the linens. You can get your hair done here and they have people who come in and do mani's and pedi's for you. The ground are well landscaped. I would recommend this to my friends.

Toured the facility with representative & met residents. My dad felt it was warm and homey, with lots of people. Room sq ft is smaller but too uncomfortable for one person. Definitely will be pursuing this as our first choice for my father

Wonderful place for my Mom

The Harrison Regent has just been wonderful for my mom. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a great gourmet chef that provides a menu with several options for lunch and dinner. I have eaten there myself and the food is excellent. There are tons of activities that the residents can plan for listed on a monthly calendar. My mom really likes their movie nights. They can also sign up for outside excursions. The landscaping is beautiful and there is seating available for the residents to enjoy the outdoor scenery. I would definitely recommend The Harrison Regent to friends and family who want the independent lifestyle. I wish I had found this community for my mom earlier. I also love the fact that if you travel you can stay at another Holiday Retirement community and the first night is free.

Clean Property!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this property and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for him. The staff where easy to work with and I am comfortable with the quality of care that he had received. His apartment that he moved into is the perfect fit for him and was very clean upon move in. Overall I am happy with how things are going for him and would recommend it to anyone.

Seeing My Mom is Good Here

My mom is good with the move into the community and doing better too. The staff are friendly and helpful. When we were there I saw a lot of activities that we available for the residents. The staff also sends me an email every other week about the community as an update. My mom is fine with the meals that is made.

The Staff Really Cares About You

This is a really nice place I really like living here. The community is clean. They have an excellent staff they really care about the residents in every way. When I first came here I was having some back problems to the point where I was not able to go to the dining area and eat so the staff members brought me my meals up and never once complained that it was an inconvenience to do so, in fact, it was the opposite. Most of the time the food is really well.
The main reason I chose this place was due to the location of it close to friends. I would recommend it

Voted best in senior living!

My mother moved here recently and she is really enjoying it so far! She is very involved in the activities they offer and she has already made many friends!She was so excited to move here and she's taking full advantage of everything!The staff is very friendly and they were voted best in senior living in Ogden.We are very pleased with our choice and she is very happy!

A nice community!

Mom stayed here for a short visit and she did not like it as much as the location in California. This community did not offer the same amount of activities. The staff were nice and the community was clean.

A Joyful Place

Overall I am happy with the care and staff who help my mom. Not only is the community clean it looks so nice. They include meals for residents and she says it tastes good. She is participating in the many activities they offer and she is enjoying them. My interaction with the staff is good and gave me a good tour which led to my decision of choosing the community. It was a good choice for us.

Mom Is Socializing

It has been really good for mom in her new community. There is more for her to do and more people to talk with. Socially she is more prepped up and doing much better. The meals are okay, there are thing she don't like but she has choices. I would recommend this community to family and friends

A great place!!

My brother is doing well at The Harrison Regent. He raves about the food. The staff are helpful and friendly. They have a variety of activities available. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

I would live here!!

When mom first moved in they introduced her to a resident that has been there a few years to help show her around. They offer a wide variety of activities and they are even expanding the activities room. I ate there and I was very impressed with the food. The chef comes out and visits with the residents and even holds classes to show the residents what he is doing. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

The prices are pretty good here, but you must arrange for any care yourself. The building is 30 years old and is showing wear. It would be helpful to have a full upgrade.

Need More Activities!!

The community provides various activities for the woman but there are few for the men. It would be nice if they added more so my father could engage in them. The staff is friendly and the community is kept clean. The meals that are served are good. I like the interaction between the staff and the residents.

They Are Awesome!

This community has been awesome and is going good. They are very clean and on top of maintaining the facility. I think the food is fabulous and amazing, they have a top-notch chef. My dad has participated in a few activities.

We did a tour and had a very nice lunch. Wold not work for us. Very nice place

The Harrison Regent community is wonderful!

The Harrison Regent community is wonderful! They went above and beyond before my father even moved in. While he was still in the hosptial, staff from The Harrison would come in to check on him and stayed on top of his care, and they even brought him cookies once. Their extra care and attention before he even moved in helped make the adjustment easier on him when he did move in. The staff at the community is super great, always willing to help, they keep me up to date on my father's care and if there is anything he is doing or not doing. He is the youngest in the facility. I do wish he'd participate in activities but that's just not how he is. His apartment is accessible from the street. The grounds are well kept. It is an affordable community.

10 Star's

After moving to the Harrison me and my husband couldn't be happier. Everything is going great for us and we love it. The staff is very friendly and nice and the community itself is very clean. They have really taken the stress off my husband and myself worrying about him. The food is really great my husband said its like banquet every time we eat so he loves the food. I've par taken in some of the activities which I enjoy. We have already recommended this community to our friends and will continue to recommend them they are great !

Harrison Regent

I have been very appreciative of the friendliness I experience at Harrison Regent. The staff is always interested and helpful toward me. The residents are very sociable. It is like family; they watch out for each other. There are always activities going on all day. The food needs some improvement but most times is good. There needs to be more parking available for visitors. When I was searching for a place they showed more interest in me than others. I had a more positive vib in general here when I visited than with other places. The residents saw I was investigating and commented I would like it here and I do - definately. I have snuggled in and feel good.

room 322

I have only one complaint - too much salt in the food. The barly soup yesterday was not eatable for me, there was so much salt in it. I would like to see more live food in the salad, more green. Iceburg lettuce has little to no food value. More Live fruit choices other than apples, oranges and bananas to take to my room. I love the staff here. EVERYONE is so pleasant and helpful. The food is good and plenty of activities. The overall attitude of the residents is a comfort to me.

They are awesome

They are awesome at The Harrison Regent. The staff there are just like family there. They are really welcoming and my mother feels great. My mother did have a fall and is currently in rehab for it. The staff have been checking up on her and really have been concerned. The food s really good at this facility. It is just like being in a family environment. Mom says she feels like she is living in The Hilton. They had a luau recently that was really fun. There are plenty of activities she can participate in. The only negative I would mention is there is an odor at the facility that I don't like, it seems like maybe the carpet needs replacing or cleaned. Overall everything has been wonderful here.

I cant believe how much the managers are so involved

You get fantastic value at The Harrison Regent. I cant believe how much the managers are so involved in everything. We had a birthday party there in the dining room recently and one of the managers actually served us. I thought that was just really neat!

very good experience

We have had a very good experience with The Harrison Regent and would very highly recommend them. They are very attentive to the needs of their residents. The facility itself is very nice, the people are great, and they have lots of good activities.

Did not really meet our requirements for independent living with particular issues being lack of full kitchen in apartments and a shortage of parking for residents or guests (barely grabbed the one open parking space when we visited on a weekday afternoon). Rooms had a bit more of a hotel feel to me. Of the locations I have visited, this one did have the nicest outdoor grounds.

So Happy For Our Mom

This was the best thing we could have done for our mom, so she can be more independent and on her own. She loves it there and has made so many friends and enjoys all the activities they provide each day for them. I live in Colorado away from my mom and other family and it's so great to call her and hear how happy she is. My sister and I just wish we would have known about this place sooner. The only draw back is she pays for meals she can't eat because she's on a TPN and they won't give her a discount for it. Other than this we are very happy with the staff and how well she and the family is treated every time we visit. :o)

Everything is good there.

Everything is good there. They are doing a good job. I don't have any real concerns. The staff is friendly, and it's pretty clean. Everything is going pretty well so far.

Places feels like family, LOTS of activities keep people involved

I like that it seems like family here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. When they see an older woman struggling to get up, several people try to help her.

There are all different types of apartments here. I have a studio.

I like that I can have my dog.

They have a home health agency connected with the place, with an office right here. They gave me physical therapy and help with bathing and dressing when I first moved in.

The days here are so full with activities, starting at 9:00. They have an exercise program five days a week. They provide games to play, and entertainment several times a week. Recently they had a rootbeer float.

Great Community!

I think this is a wonderful place. People are welcome and friendly. People genuinely like to be there.

People are social and they have outings, which are open to suggestions.

If someone has a concern, then they are addressed fairly quickly.

The only disappointment I have, is their in-house medical opportunity. For minor things the medical opportunities are great, but for more in depth things, they have a very big break down within communication.

This community progresses with your stages of health, from retirement, to assisted living, to bed rest.

The community also has all paid utilities, meals, and free bus rides.

Overall a life saver.

I love that my Dad can live independently again. The facility is clean and the staff is friendly. They just had a complete change in management and I am confused as to why they did that and so I don't have a feel for that aspect yet. I do wish they could accommodate special dietary restrictions on an individual basis, but I'm afraid they would classify that as needing more individual care than independent living allows. Right now its a good value though, and we really can't afford any more.

Useful place

The activities seem good to me. The staff is friendly. It all seems good to me. I most just focus on taking good care of my loved one. I don’t really have anything bad to say about The Harrison Regent.

Nice Place

I thought this place was nice. They tried several times to get us to come and try the food. Apparently they heard about the food not being so great at other places and they were bragging about how good their food was. We never got a chance to try it though because my mom didn't want to be in Ogden.

Professional Staff

Harrison Regent was a little older. They were nice but I liked a few other facilities a little better. If my mom decided she was going to live in Ogden we probably would have gone with Harrison Regent but she decided she wanted to stay in Salt Lake. We liked the availability and the cost and the professionalism of the staff. I was very impressed with that.

You’ll be delighted by our beautifully landscaped grounds, stunning mountain views and gorgeous sunsets. Residents appreciate being a member of Ogden’s thriving community, which offers wonderful shopping, dining, healthcare and golfing.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind