Lincoln Court - Idaho Falls, ID

Lincoln court

Lincoln Court is awesome. Love the activities and that the family can come too!

Lincoln court always has fun things for their participants to do and the staff is very nice

Great Place to live

My Gramma has lived at Lincoln Court for over 10 years and LOVES it there. The staff is great and very helpful and the building and grounds are beautiful

Great staff and food

My mom has been at Lincoln Court only a month and her experience there has been great. They really care about the residents and it shows in their positive attitude. They go out of their way to accommodate the needs of the residents. The Activities and Physical Therapy staff are thoughtful and fun. The food is great with lots of variety. The servers are very friendly and know all the residents by name and know what food they like. The cafe is open 11 hours/day so if the residents are gone during meal time they can order from the regular menu between meals. The residents are friendly and happy, especially to someone from out of this area. I live 80 miles away and now I don't have to worry, since I know my Mom is in a wonderful facility with staff that defines great customer service.

Thanks Lincoln Court

We are very pleased with the staff, care and consern that we have received here at Lincoln Court. My mother has been here over 3 years. When she first came here, she was able to sit and visit with friends that have lived in the same neighborhood. Everything is always kept so clean and smells so fresh. They keep the residents busy with activities and tours as they wish. My Mother is now 97 yrs old and is failing, but it is very peaceful for all of us as she rests. Thank you Lincoln Court for all that you do.

California coastal cruise

I took my mom on the Lincoln court California coastal cruise and was amazed she had such a great time we went to all the shows and the shore excursions it was so nice to know we had a nurse there 24 hrs a day and other staff to help since she is handicapped and needs assistance i would never have tried taking her on something like this by myself , but we had the most amazing time and created amazing memories thank you Lincoln court.

Happy with life

They have different levels of care and they take good care of you. If you need more care than your level they extend that care until they can meet with you and appropriate changes can be made.
The workers are friendly and helpful. Great activites are provided and you are encouraged to take advantage of those. The food is delicious and you always have a choice and can get what you want. The staff is helpful and efficient.
The people there seem content and well cared for.

My grandma lived at Lincoln Court for 2 years. She had so much fun getting to know other ladies because she was so lonely living at home alone. Her highlight of every week would be the scenic drives. She loved going to Fort Hall, Mesa Falls, Concerts at the river and out to the Dinner Club to new restaurants. She also raved about the food. She was a picky eater and it was nice that she could order of the menu and had a lot of options to choose from and could come down late for breakfast because their restaurant was open from 7am-6pm. Thank you to all the Lincoln Court staff for taking such great care of my grandma!

The Care Is Good

This is a nice community for my husband. The care is good and the staff are good people. I have no complaints and it is a nice place. I appreciate the effort from A Place For Mom in finding a place for my husband.

They wanted to make sure he was comfortable

At Lincoln Court I like the way they took an interest in my father-in-laws activities. They wanted to make sure he was comfortable. They were pretty high priced. They tried after he had passed away to get us to pay for extra days. I don't see how that is good to build relationships with people. It was a very nice facility. There were some in the office that were hard to deal with.

The staff need more experience

They really need improve the food at Lincoln Court. The cleanliness of common areas needs some attention also. I will say mom is doing really well there and that is important, so something is working. The staff need more experience. There was a hair in moms eggs this morning and I couldn't find anyone to help. So finally we just left to go eat out for breakfast. They have a lot of potential at this facility but there are just many things not getting done.

Personnel very knowledgeable. Very impressive facility. Has been newly remodeled. Lots of resident and personnel interaction. No set in stone eating time. Rooms are very comfortable. This one is my first choice.

Great people clean building,great food lots of fun!

Review of Lincoln Court in Idaho Falls, ID

I walk by your facility quite often, and loved the way it looks. I went in to see what is was like on the inside, and was greeted by friendly happy people. I was very impressed, and will definitely consider living here when the time comes.

There is no better facility in which to place your aging parent than Lincoln Court!

Lincoln Court is a very special retirement community (assisted living). My father moved in 3 months ago and I do not know how I could be any more pleased. The food is wonderful, the surroundings are very pleasant and things are kept very clean. The staff friendly and caring, and the other residents are great! This is truly a community of friends living together, helping one another and cheering each other on.

There are so many activities and special events going on that Lincoln Court has been dubbed "The Party Place". I think I have seen the managing director out among the residents every time I have visited and he is so great to work with. The nursing and care-giving staff are kind and work hard to meet the needs of the residents. They are always willing and available to meet with me when I have concerns about my Dad. They also provide help to veterans in applying for Aid and Attendance benefits or any other VA- related help that is out there.

Dad really likes it here. Even though we would both prefer that he live with me, that is just not possible. Dad always tells people who ask him how he likes it at Lincoln Court " if I have to be in assisted living, I cannot imagine a better place to be!" He has only been here 3 months but I see him getting more comfortable in his new living situation every day. Thank you Lincoln Court!

Kudos to Lincoln Court

My father-in-law lived at Lincoln Court. We toured the community with Matthew Johnson before moving in. He was very considerate and friendly to us. He made Dad feel right at home from our first visit. Once Dad decided to go ahead and make the move Matthew came to our home with some gifts for Dad to welcome him. They were so well fitted to Dad's likes and needs. We were all very impressed with that. The community was clean and friendly. The staff and the residents all made Dad feel welcome and at home. He truly enjoyed living there. They made his final days happy and secure. We appreciate so much all they did for us and Dad.

Lincoln Court offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who leads the industry in the development and management of retirement communities that are all about Five-Star Fun. At Lincoln Court we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. All meals are served restaurant-style, prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. These are just a few reasons why folks love Lincoln Court.

Quite simply, at Lincoln Court, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for Five-Star Fun.