Apple Tree Assisted Living - Kaysville, UT

Good People

I stopped in here to see an old friend. I couldn’t find him. Asked a nice person in the hall that ended up being the nurse. She went out of her way to help me. You can tell she loves the people she cares for. She took me right to my friend. My friend was more happy to see his nurse than to see me! Thank you [name removed] for being the kind of nurse every elderly person deserves.

We thought Apple Tree was bright and cheery. The hallways had plants, fish, and birds which added to the overall atmosphere of the center. It is just the right size to be able to know the other residents. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Erika Anderson

Thanks for the review! The cheery feeling at Apple Tree is added to by the skylights throughout, and lets in the sunlight .

A nice place!

This community seemed clean when I had my tour. The person conducting the tour was nice. This community allows pets and offers transportation at a cost.

Grateful resident

Everyone is positive, friendly, helpful, and competent. The employees seem satisfied with their jobs and I give the owners credit for that. We feel it a privilege to be at Apple Tree Assisted Living.

We were very impressed with them.

We weren't able to have lunch there, due to time constraints. I liked the fact that all the rooms at the communities were private and came with very deep closets so that she could bring more of her belongings from home. Mother like the sky lights that they had going up the hallways. They had various activities going on while we were there, they had cards, book readings, puzzles, cards, and crafts going on in the crafts room. Community also had a common area where residents could interact with each other. The staff were nice and very helpful while we were there. They were able to answer our questions. They interacted with residents well, and from what care that was able to be seen, we were very impressed with them. Most of all the community was very clean. The community also had a fairly good price as well.

Apple Tree Assisted Living is located in Kaysville, Utah, 20 minutes north of Salt Lake City. It's 71 private rooms line spacious conservatory corridors where goldfish swim in ponds, and canaries sing in antique cages. Skylights provide extra light and the dining room affords a view of a wooded creek. Apple Tree is located at the edge of a residential neighborhood and next to a shopping center. While residents are isolated from the noise of the commercial area, it's proximity and liveliness help residents feel active and connected to the outside world. Apple Tree provides a comfortable lifestyle for the residents while offering peace of mind to family and friends.