We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
About Truewood by Merrill, Bountiful - Bountiful, UT
Listening. Serving. Caring.
These things matter to you, and to us.
At Heritage Place, you’ll discover a vibrant community with a dedicated, compassionate staff who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
Quality assisted living, memory care and respite services.
Variety of apartment home styles and floor plans.
Located in the heart of Bountiful with patios, balconies and mountain views in select apartments.
Activity programs that offer experiences and opportunities to nourish the mind, body and spirit.
Its name alone suggests something spectacular, and Bountiful, Utah lives up to expectations. Located in Davis County, it is the 15th largest city in the state. Seniors choose to retire in Bountiful because of its abundance of housing options, modes of transportation, and entertainment venues.
Bountiful is walkable in areas with some tasks being able to be done on foot.
- Walkability Score: 58 Somewhat Walkable. Some errands can be completed on foot.
- Population: At the time of the 2010 U.S. Census, there were 42,552 people living in the city.
- Average Age of Residents: The average age of residents is 32 years old.
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the Area: There are 80 senior living facilities providing Independent Living, Assisted Living, Continued Care, and Daycare Services for Adults.
- Average Weather Conditions: July brings the highest monthly average temperatures of 82 degrees Fahrenheit. The lowest average monthly temperature in Bountiful occurs in December when it plummets to 29 degrees Fahrenheit.
Transportation is readily available in Bountiful with its bus system, train station, taxis, rideshare, and nearby airports.
- Buses: Utah Transit Authority provides local transportation services for Bountiful seniors.
- Trains: Like the buses found throughout the city, Utah Transit Authority provide train transportation. Seniors are eligible to buy discounted tickets with a valid ID.
- Taxis: Bountiful Taxi Cab is the name of the taxi service in the city.
- Rideshare:Uber and Lyft, two of the most popular rideshare companies, have drivers in Bountiful. Men and women who want to use these services will need to download the companies' apps. They can then enter their payment information and request service from wherever they are.
- Airports: The two closest airports to Bountiful are Salt Lake City International Airport and Ogden-Hinckley Airport.
Health and Safety
There are three hospitals in Bountiful that senior residents can visit in the event of an accident or injury.
- Hospitals in the Area: There are three hospitals to choose from including Lakeview Hospital, South Davis Community Hospital, and Specialty Hospital of Utah.
- Crime Rate in Bountiful: Bountiful is 59% safer than other Utah cities. It is 67% safer than other cities throughout the United States.
Sports and Leisure
Seniors have the option of playing at any of three golf courses in the city.
- Golf Courses Near By: Getting on the green is easy in Bountiful. There are three different golf courses to check out. They are Bountiful Ridge Golf Course, Lakeside Golf Course, and Eaglewood Golf Course.
- Tennis Courts/Clubs Near By: There are many parks and public tennis courts for tennis players to choose from. The city is full of beautiful places to play. Some examples of tennis hot-spots include North Canyon Park Tennis, North Canyon Swim and Tennis Club, Eagle Ridge Tennis & Swim Club, Five Points Park, and Twin Hollows Park.
- Gyms Near By: There is no shortage of gyms in Bountiful. In fact, seniors can get membership at any local gym including VASA Fitness Bountiful, Skills Fitness Center, Planet Fitness, Anytime Fitness, and more.
Shopping and Entertainment
There are many small grocers and large grocery chains in and around Bountiful.
- Grocery Stores: Some of the places seniors can go to buy groceries and other household necessities include Dick's Market, Natural Grocers, La Campanita Market, Walmart Supercenter, and many other specialty grocers.
- Other Restaurants: Many different cuisine styles are available for diners to choose from.
- Movie Theaters: Seniors who love watching movies have two choices in theaters. They can go to the Cinemark Bountiful 8 or Megaplex Theatres at Legacy Crossing. Both theaters show the latest blockbuster hits. They also give senior patrons a discount with valid ID. From Chinese to Hawaiian, there are many different ethnicities and cultures represented in the food served in the city. Some of the most popular restaurants in Bountiful include Mandarin, Smokin' Bones BBQ, Mo'Bettah's Hawaiian Style, El Matador Restaurant, and Arella Pizzeria.
- Libraries: There are two library branches in the city. Seniors can get a library card at either library and check out resources such as books, DVDs, audiobooks, magazines, and more. The branches are South Davis County Library and Davis County Library - Centerville Branch.
- Senior-Friendly Salons: Sheer Indulgence, Salon Revive, and Lucienne Salon Spa Boutique provide many different salon services for men and women upon request.
- Entertainment: Seniors find the entertainment aspect of the city to be very exciting. There are a lot of things for older men and women to do. Among the biggest attractions in the city is to drive on a scenic by-way, visit one of the cities' many parks, Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Bridal Veil Falls, and more. There are restaurants to dine in, movies to see, and libraries to visit as well.
There are four religious facilities in the city for senior residents to attend services at.
- Religious Facilities Nearby: Services are held at The Church of Jesus Christ Latter-Day Saints, Saint Olaf Catholic Church, Bountiful Tabernacle of the LDS Church, and Wasatch Christian Church. The dates and times of weekly services can be viewed online at each facility's website.