Pioneer Valley Lodge - North Logan, UT

Mom Enjoying Her Time Here

My mother is enjoying her time here in this community. It is working out well, and we pleased. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends. It is working out well for us.

Looking for special care unit

We toured the Pioneer Valley Lodge and it is a nice community. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community that had provided a special care unit.

Well Balanced all the way around!

We could not have chosen a better place! He loves the well-balanced meals, plenty of vegetables. It's a very clean community. The staff is always available and friendly. There are numerous activities. They recently had a live orchestra, it was really entertaining. I feel he is safe and secure, plenty of staff in the day time, life alert for nighttime. The facility is locked at night. It really has a homey feel, you can decorate with your own things for a comfy touch, There are plenty of couches in the lobby to sit and visit. His room is on the ground floor for easy access.

The Complete Package

I am completely happy at my new place. I like that there is complete care, 3 meals a day good room maintenance in this community. I would recommend this community to my friends and family. It is all here for me.

NOT A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL

THIS COMPANY [Removed] AND DOES NOT STAND BY WHAT THEY SAY. My mother was promised a guarantee of a "price lock" for life as an enticement to sign a rental contract at Pioneer Valley Lodge. Based on the rate lock promise, she signed the rental contract and was told that the "rate lock" would be handled later. She asked repeatedly to get the rate lock secured (it is a separate contract from a rental contract), but the company put her off, saying they would do it soon. In good faith, she gave up her condo and sold and gave away most of her furniture and household items to downsize for the move. After she had moved her things in, the company THEN gave her the rate lock contract--but the price was SUBSTANTIALLY more than what they had promised (by enough that her rent cap would far exceed her fixed income). The sales rep used high pressure and guilt tactics to get her to sign. Thankfully, my Mom refused to sign the higher-than-promised price and said she could not move in. But management refused to let her out of the rent/lease she had signed, EVEN THOUGH THEY FULLY KNEW THAT THE ONLY REASON SHE SIGNED IT WAS BECAUSE OF THEIR PROMISED RATE LOCK. These people have ZERO integrity and prey on the elderly. DO NOT TRUST A WORD THEY SAY, and DO NOT LET YOUR PARENTS DO ANYTHING THERE WITHOUT YOU AND A LAWYER PRESENT. [Removed], Pocatello ID .

Holiday Retirement

Hello Adam W., my name is Katie, I work for Holiday, and I am very sorry to hear these comments regarding you and your mother's experience. We'd really like the chance to speak and learn more about it. Can you give us a call? Our Resident Relations team can be reached by phone at [removed] or email anytime at [removed]. Thank you very much once again for reaching out to share this feedback with us. We hope to hear from you soon. -Katie

My Mother Stays Very Busy With All The Activities

We are pleased with this community and everything they have done for us. I know my mother is safe and she is in good hands. This is a pleasant community. They do a good with making sure everything is well-kept and clean. She stays very busy with all the activities they offer. They have a good staff, they are pretty responsive. She is pleased with the food, they serve nice meals. She is receiving great care and I would recommend it.

good and bad

Management can be nice but can also be rude.

It was nice, and we liked it.

We toured here when we were looking for options. It was nice, and we liked it. This was going to be our first choice until our location changed. This was no longer the area we were looking in. It's a very nice place though.

Beautiful building, sad residents

Residents seem very sad, and although the building is clean, and looks nice. It's cold and empty. My Great Aunt said that she fell, and asked for help and they told her if she needed help to call 911. Recently they found a resident dead outside. Makes me sad :(

Holiday Retirement

Hi,
My name is Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. First, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We want all of our residents to feel happy and involved. I sent your feedback to our Resident Relations department for review. You're welcome to call them as well at [removed] to share any additional detail or concerns.

Katie

Great Place

My loved one’s don’t participate in the activities, so I can’t really speak to them. Pioneer Valley Lodge is a great place to be. The parking is okay. The food is great. They’re a clean and friendly community.

It’s really nice.

It’s really nice. There are no issues with laundry or food. I ate the food once and it was okay. There is an outdoor area for residents. The parking is okay and it’s conveniently located. The best feature is that it is very clean.

Seemed Great

i thought it was great. We didn't have a chance to try out the food there. The location was main issue. My mom wanted to be in the same town that I live in so this was a little far away. Everything seemed great there though.

Nestled between mountains in the beautiful Cache Valley and built atop ten acres of former farmland, we’re the home you’ve been looking for. Pioneer Valley Lodge is conveniently situated close to a hospital, shopping and dining opportunities.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind