Coronado at Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX

Coronado at Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

The facility is top notch and provides great service in all departments it’s like being in a hotel with you own space and privacy. Nursing team is great and a fantastic therapy group

It was very kind and lovely environment

Walking into the facility, you notice a pleasant smell, not like some places where the first thing to hit your nose is the smell of urine. The place is very clean, the residents' appearances are neat and tidy and appear to be in good spirits, the staff is friendly, and the food looks appetizing. From other facilities I've seen, it appears that this place does a good job of taking care of their residents.

Beautiful place ..love the whole working crew

Amazing people and great workers beautiful area and full of respect and kindness

Beautiful facility with such friendly staff!

Team work makes the dream work

Beautiful transitional skilled nursing facility in a elevated & luxurious environment.

The staff here is awesome. They provide great care, knowledgable nurses. It's a great facility!

I had two of my children as patients there they really enjoyed the food and the care they received from all staff especially the therapy staff both went in not being able to walk to walking. My son had a brachial plexus injury and could not move his left side his therapist knew exactly how to care for him [names removed] did amazing work he was able to walk the stage at his graduation. I have also been a team member for over five years Coronado feels like home.

Great

Mother in law was there for rehab w year ago and great experience activities director was super friendly great customer service skills

My grandma was there for rehab. Everyone there was soo nice and sweet and the place was really clean ! I recommend this place to my friends and family.

I like the facility very much especially the activities. I see that [name removed] puts a lot of pride and effort to keep seniors happy. She goes out of her way to accommodate her residence and tenants. Overall I like facility.

This House is amazing

this is an awesome place! This house is amazing...I met some really awesome staff here who are happy to work in a place like this.

Best Facility

One of the most far and awesome care , well management and providers is here along with the director she is willing to make sure the place is running well. They listen and assist you with great love. With that being said the physical therapy department is a top notch. If my grandmother is happy then I'm happy. Well trusted place! Thank you for all you do!

An ok community

My father in law was at this community for a few weeks and the day staff were pretty attentive. They do offer some daily activities. They did try to accommodate his diet. The community was clean. I would recommend taking your loved one on a tour of the community before they move in .

This facility is very unorganized, always short staffed, they never seam to have the proper necessities linen, gloves and wipes to care for my loved one. My love one has been soil and left fir hours.Staff is not knowledgeable of the things that's going on with the care of the resistant that they are signed to on a day to day basic. I'm there at all times Staff is late they stand around talking. They hire staff that's not caring and tentative so the needs of the residents very unprofessional or lack of skills and knowledge. Not a good facility to put your love one unless you don't Care about them. Im a Very disgruntled Son/Daughter.