Comforts of Home Independent Living - River Falls, WI

My brother was looking for a place that he could move into after moving back home from California, so time was kind of a factor. At the time that we toured here, there weren't any 1 bedroom apartments available and only studios so we weren't able to view the kind of apartment he wanted. It was okay. The facility had a nice common area and a nice library, but it felt more like a hotel than home. The staff seemed really nice, but we ultimately chose to go somewhere else.

Quality care in Memory care section

Things are going as well as expected. My mother-in-law is well cared for here and part of the memory care section of the community.I had one incident where she got sick. There was an issue with communication.We did not know there was an on call nurse and took her to an emergency room. I think it was a training issue and they should tell residents and families they do have an on call nurse.

going great

Overall it is going great at Comforts of Home. I have been very pleased with them. The staff is very friendly. I have no complaints about them. It has been a good experience at this facility.

Great looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This place was very nice looking, and was definitely somewhere we would have considered! We ended up going with a community we liked just as much, but was more conveniently located for family.