The Lodge at Little Canada - Little Canada, MN

The Lodge at Little Canada - Little Canada, MN has yet not published prices.

I really like it here!!!

I really like living at The Lodge at Little Canada. It has new carpet and paint. It came with a washer and dryer in my apartment. The building is very secure, so I feel safe. I have a small deck that I can go out and sit and enjoy a beverage. The people I have met so far are really friendly. It is close and convenient to shopping and restaurants. It is very handy to get to the highway. I really like their underground parking. It is located in a nice and quiet area. I provide my own meals. I'm still unpacking and getting settled in, but they have some type of activities going on every day. They have a community room for parties, activities, and you are able to reserve the room for private affairs. They have an exercise room and a room with a pool table.They also have movie nights for the residents to get together. They pay for the water and provide basic channels for the T.V. They have a terrific full-time maintenance man. They said to call anytime and I did. My bulb burned out right after I moved in and I couldn't reach it, and they were johnny on the spot and replaced it right away. The maintenance guy is very friendly and helpful. It is a secure building. I feel very safe here. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your review! We value feedback to make The Lodge at Little Canada a great home for our residents, and we're glad you enjoy living here. Please reach out to the office if you have any concerns or questions.

Not sure why when these seniors sign a contract they don't offer month to month; when they​ have to be hospitalized or end up in a nursing home for the end of their life; now we have to pay a buy out of three months at $3,000.00 and also a penalty of two months for breaking a contract.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your feedback. The Lodge does offer flexible lease terms of 3-13 months. Please contact our office if you would like more information.

This is smoke free and close to public transit but no bike or extra stoarage. does allow cats, not dogs. Has everything but no storage is a big minus for me.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and have shared this with our upper management and property management team.

I would recommend The Lodge at Little Canada!!!

We are very pleased with the community. They have a lot of amenities such as in unit laundry and underground parking. We have met some of the residents and they are friendly. The community is located between the Maplewood and Roseville malls. There is a new property manager that is great and I would recommend this community.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy living at The Lodge at Little Canada.

The common areas are spotless!!

This is an independent living community and mom is settling in nicely. They do not have a food program but the property manager cooks breakfast for all the residents one day a week. They offer a weekly bingo night, occasional movie nights and a puzzle room. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Sherman Associates

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear your mom is enjoying living at The Lodge at Little Canada.

Best Place Ever

Lance is an amazing building manager. The way he interacts with all the residents is amazing. My mom wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is a treasure to the Lodge. His kindness and ability to help where ever is needed makes it a wonderful place to live. I don't think my mom or some of her friends in the building would stay if he left. He is an asset to your company.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your review, Patti, your feedback is important to us. We will share your kind words with Lance and our upper management.

A special thank you to Lance the office manager who is an amazing man; we could of never got our dad into the Lodge of little Cacada in such short time if Lance was not in charge. Thank you and happy new year to the amazing staff.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Moms first home away from home

The Lodge at Little Canada is a wonderful place for senior living. The manager, Lance is a very nice man and helped us out completely. We are very impressed. Everyone that lives there is very positive and has been very nice to my mom.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

The Lodge at Little Canada is a 62+ Independent Senior Living Community located in the Village Square neighborhood of Little Canada, MN. The Lodge at Little Canada offers one bed, one bed+den, two bed and two bed+den apartment homes with many floor plan options.

Our community offers organized activities such as cribbage, movies with popcorn and treats, stitch and crochet, needle point, bingo, bakery day, full breakfasts every Friday, music concerts and more.

We are located within walking distance to many businesses including a bowling alley with shuttles to area casinos. The Rosedale and Maplewood shopping centers are also located near The Lodge at Little Canada.

Enjoy your summer on our patio or take a walk over to Acorn Park or the Nadeau Wildlife Area. In the winter, grab a book from our library and sit close to the fireplace in the community room. No matter what the season, the Lodge at Little Canada welcomes you home with a friendly management staff and 24-hour maintenance team. Make the Lodge at Little Canada your new home today!

Equal Housing Opportunity