Pathways On the Park - Saint Paul, MN

Pathways On the Park - Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

The best place to live.

My parents and I have lived at Pathways on the Park since [date removed] and we really love it here everybody is so nice, and the staff are really nice, and the place is always clean and welcoming. I give the Pathways on the Park 5 stars.

Great Place to live

I appreciate the quietness and fire safety which concrete floors and wall augment. Generally speaking, I find the residents friendly and interesting, plus there are a variety of pleasant social gatherings and informative topical speakers, movies, and more which management arranges. Most important is the "Team" who does the work. Maintenance does repair jobs competently, relatively quickly and always maintains a pleasant demeanor. The same can be said for the Manager, Leasing Agent and Staff. The building is in good hands!

Was Bad Experience to live there for 4 + years

Air Quality: Not a smoke free building. Do not live here if you have allergy or sensitive to the quality of air. The vents do not work well. I have to agree with some of the reviews regarding the horrible times there are smoke in the air and apartments. Living in the building for nearly 4 -1/2 years, I suspect there are gaps in the wall concrete constructions and pipes beside the doorways and baloneys. The smoking hot air rises to all the floors, elevators, baloneys and into windows.
Managers: I find [Removed] was not bad compared to the present manager 2017 [Removed]. She wants to get more rent money by rejecting your renewal lease and pushing you out if you do not give. She has little compassion and actually smiles for some reason, if she do not like you; when you tell her your son died. And quite a few older people died in the building and I have not heard a single news of concern or acknowledgment by her. And, I knew a disabled tenant who lived in a 1 bedroom and den was forced to move to a one bedroom smaller apt. by [Removed]. I mainly see her wearing a skirt and in heels busy talking to the constructed workers.
Appearances of the building: Hallways are recently renovated and have new hallway chairs and decors, but not the inside apartments. The Inside have the 60's formida and wood trim cabinets; and lights with stucco walls/ ceilings. You only see a nice apt for renting guests here.
Cleaniliness: The rest of the staff such as the maintenance, cleaning, and renting agent do their job well. They are friendly and respectful and cover up to make up for the manager's lack of character and poor customer - client skill. I am leaving soon and I cannot say it was a good experience to give any star rating.

Superficial appearance. Inside apt. is not updated.

The apartment inside is old and stuffy with smoke. By first impression, the outside building is clean, newly decorated and pet friendly. But, the building is a smoking building and people do not follow rules to smoke outside or away from the building. The building does not have good exhaust ventilation and do not have an elevator from the garage. There is no microwave or venting in the kitchen for cooking. There has been robbery in the downstair garage and out side parking lot. A family member saw 4 large wheels gone from a truck and his neighbor had his car broken into, in the parking lot. A motorcycle was [Removed] from the downstair garage. There are people in the building that causes the police to be called. Frankly, the new management is asking a lot of rent for an old kitchen and stucco walls apartment for seniors.

Jessica Weber

I am sorry you felt that we did not live up to your expectations. The staff here at Pathways on the Park takes pride in providing a clean, well maintained and pleasant environment for our residents. We understand that at times we can fall short when there are residents that do not follow the rules provided, however we are always striving to make the community better and safer for all. Our building is constructed of all concrete and we have a sprinkler system which gives a peace of mind and makes for a quiet building.

Not our first choice..

When we were looking into Pathways On The Park, we went in and talked to the lady. When I saw the lady giving the tour, I was surprised to see her in jeans and a T-shirt. She should be more dressed up than that. I did not get a homey feel when I walked in, so it was not what we were looking for.

Jessica Weber

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am so sorry that you didn't feel homey when you came into Pathways on the Park.
There are a few days out of the year that we dress casually for special events that we have going on at our community.
If you are still interested we would happy to have you return for a tour. Please call or stop by at your convenience. Kate Staples, Community Manager [removed]

Not Impressed

I wasn't impressed with my tour of this community. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother to. This community I didn't feel was a good fit for her and her needs. It wasn't the place for us.

Jessica Weber

I am sorry to hear that Pathways on the Park did not seem like the right fit for your mother. I know it can be a difficult time finding the perfect place to live for you or someone you are close too. I hope that since the tour you were able to find a home your mother is comfortable with. I also urge, if you are looking for another apartment in the future you give us one more try. We truly put our residents at the center of everything we do to ensure that each resident is happy in their home.

pathways on the park

I moved into Pathways on the park in the fall of 1999 with my mother, This apartment & community works for us. I have made several friends & you can participate as much or as little as you want in the building, There has been staff turnover but overall I would give the staff a B+.
I wish there was an elevator to the garage. I feel I have consistently received good value for my money.

My best move yet.

I love that I have easy access to get to work as it is situated close to a variety of ways to go. Even though I have not been here for a complete month, I love the quiet and the residents that I have met going or coming in have been very friendly. I have a Pent House view of the city I am truly in love with my new space !!!!!

It's been good so far.

It's been good so far. It's an old building, but it's well maintained. They are doing a few different projects on the building now. I would give them a four out of five.

done very well

They have done very well. The staff has been very friendly, The building is very clean. It is a very well maintained facility. Any time there are any issues they respond very quickly. Great place, very happy with Pathways On the Park.

They want over $900/month for 2-bedro...

They want over $900/month for 2-bedroom and over $800/mo for 1-bedroom.

Smaller but cheaper. Looked clean. I ...

Smaller but cheaper. Looked clean. I liked the 2bedroom and 2 bath floor plan.

The view from either direction in thi...

The view from either direction in this building was fabulous. The place is very affordable for my mom and meets a lot of her criteria. I had one concern, however. In the apartment that I toured, the balcony is a good few inches above the floor in the apartment which would mean my mom would have to step up to get to the balcony. This would be dangerous for her.

Pathways on the Park has everything you could want for independent living in a pleasant and friendly adult living community.

Pathways is a sunny, tranquil apartment community where the living is easy and you're always surrounded by friends. if you want to put a different flair in your days, there's a host of organized social activities for your pleasure: movies, tours, bingo, birthday celebrations, picnics, potluck and catered dinners.